I dreamt that Axl punched me because I asked for new songs

I dreamt that I was able to talk with Axl after a concert, and I told him about all the unreleased songs we know and why we keep having nothing, I started bothering him asking him what was the problem to release them and then he shout at me and punched me with some insults.

What do you think would happen if you do this in the real life?

You stole my dream from another thread:

I had a great dream once. A friend of mine is a much bigger GNR fan than me (wonder whatever happened to him? I haven't spoken to him in years) and he got me the Chinese Democracy leaks. Or he showed me how to get them and I got them. Needless to say it was through him. One night I had this dream that Axl showed up at my house while I was sleeping and was ready to kill me. He's like "you've got the leaks, and you're gonna fucking pay." I started pleading saying "no, no, I got them from a friend! He's the real enemy! I'll take you there!" Guess I sell my friends out pretty quick lol.

So anyway, Axl and I are in the car. Of course what are we listening to but the leaks. I see him nodding his head and I turn and just say "dude this stuff is awesome." He smiles and says "thanks". He knew it was genuine, and at the time I really meant it (remember how much we all loved the demos and he managed to screw that up with an official release). So we get to my friends house, find him in his room, and Axl does his whole "I'm gonna kill you spiel". I'm waiting in the car at this point, and then I see the two of them leaving the house laughing. Turns out my friend someone convinced Axl I'm to blame and now the two of them are great friends. Anyway, I wake up but it was assumed they kill me. But boy that was a great dream.

• Like 1