The Highest Pub in Ireland Re-opens

Facekicker

As the partner of an Irish citizen I take little pride in saying that I understood about one third of what was said in that clip. :lol:

I did however, understand about 4 or 5 words from the dude in the hat. Bless his soul, what a lovely bloke. The fact that he was holding a gorgeous little lamb for some of the footage and spent most of his time laughing and being jolly meant that I didn't really care what he was saying. :)

BTW, when they said 'highest', does that mean geographically or like 'happy'?

I have to say, as an Irishman, I don't even know what they are saying, especially the guy with the hat :lol:

:lol:

I was totally lost

Are you excited for this Facefucker?

It's not really near where I live. If it was I'd probably check it out for the laugh :lol:

As the partner of an Irish citizen I take little pride in saying that I understood about one third of what was said in that clip. :lol:

I did however, understand about 4 or 5 words from the dude in the hat. Bless his soul, what a lovely bloke. The fact that he was holding a gorgeous little lamb for some of the footage and spent most of his time laughing and being jolly meant that I didn't really care what he was saying. :)

BTW, when they said 'highest', does that mean geographically or like 'happy'?

Geographically. Those rural old-man type pubs are hilarious.

Guest NGOG

I've been in that place.

How was it?

and can you understand them better then we can? :lol:

Just like any other Irish bar, great spirit to the place, especially when busy. I was only 12 or 13 at the time so I didn't get a chance to sample what they had on offer.

That part of Ireland speak extremely fast, so when you add drink to it, it just comes across as total rambling. If you laugh when they laugh, you're good. :lol:

I have family there so I can cope OK. :)

• Like 1

I can just about manage when they're speaking by themselves, when all three of them get going together I've no idea :lol: I've heard some shockers up round Donegal but this takes the piss.