Did you take this photo?

Amir

I'd also like to add a question to this discussion. Why does his tongue look really dark near the tip? Is that just the way it looks black and white, or did he accidentally bite himself or something?

His mouth is in poor condition, due to alcohol, smoking and other drugs

It's that simple

I'd also like to add a question to this discussion. Why does his tongue look really dark near the tip? Is that just the way it looks black and white, or did he accidentally bite himself or something?

It's that simple

Ah, I didn't even consider that. Thanks for the input/answer.

Edited by Nulla Lex Ink.

i ju

It's that simple

Ah, I didn't even consider that. Thanks for the input/answer.

i thought it was blood aha

I didn't take it but it looks like 1987

Thanks! Only found 3 pages with it through Google, no credit given to photographer, could be another photo which has been made black & white and had the background blurred.

The pictures from the Whiskey in 1987 shortly before Appetite was released. It was taken by Neil Zlozower. I've always loved that photo and wondered myself whether he bit his lip and was bleeding or whether it was just the shape his teeth were in back then . I'm pretty sure as soon as Axl got some money though he had his teeth fixed, they look a lot better during the Illusion years.

• Like 1

The pictures from the Whiskey in 1987 shortly before Appetite was released. It was taken by Neil Zlozower. I've always loved that photo and wondered myself whether he bit his lip and was bleeding or whether it was just the shape his teeth were in back then . I'm pretty sure as soon as Axl got some money though he had his teeth fixed, they look a lot better during the Illusion years.

It looks like there something written on top of his tongue. If so then it´s ink what we see in his mouth