The Question Thread

Gia

Guest Len B'stard

Yes and no, I'd do anything not to but if it's inevitable then fuck it.

Question - Have you ever tried to write and if so what were the results like?

Guest Len B'stard

No, didn't even know it was a book, thought it was an Opera

Question - Whats the greatest band ever, of all time, in your opinion?

Guest Len B'stard

Really embarrassing, as in just totally made my cheeks go bright red. Felt great but I was a kid and you don't really know what to do at that age. Not embarrassing so much as made me blush painfully and feel very...ummmm...I'm not even sure what the word is, just like...on the spot, in the moment, not knowing how I'm supposed to react.

Question - Who will win tonight, Juan Manuel Marquez or Mike Alvarado?

Edited by sugaraylen

Wild Cherry

Question: Are you happy with your life?

fucking grass wasn't a concert! :)

That questions sucks. Here's a better one. If someone broke into your home and you had a gun... no wait, this could be held against us in court... Are you happy with your life?

Edited by AdriftatSea

There is nothing wrong with being gay. As you said God makes people that way. McCoy isn't gay. He's a narcissist. A very lovable one.

My favorite childhood memory is of my older sisters hanging me by my wrists over what I thought was a cliff (It was a small hill) behind my grandparents house threatening to drop me. I thought it was proving my bravery. I was the smallest and this was my entry into THE CLUB. I passed!

Question: How many people do you know would you die for?

Edited by AdriftatSea

My grandmother used to make stuff like in that movie Mermaids. Everything I ate growing up was skewered on a cocktail toothpick. Dates stuffed with something. I'll have to think about this. Maybe someone will jump in and pass me on this one. I won't get it twisted. Most gay people don't need help. Being gay isn't a disease. He may need help though. I see he's pushing close to 200 pages needing relationship advice. I did ask if he had a basement. He should just trap a girl in a basement. I read close to a hundred pages and he doesn't take advice. That's my answer. Trap a girl in a basement. There are girls out there that would like to be trapped in a basement. Only if they have a key to get out when they want. Anyway...

What is your favorite future memory?

No, I don't take any drugs. I do drink white wine. I'm familiar with prescription drugs, family members.

He seeks attention on all levels. He hasn't been coddled, he's been ignored and neglected. This is why he seeks attention and love here. He's been loved, but something is missing. Loved but just when the love was there, something was pulled back. I think he would excel at acting. He should consider that as a profession. Shouldn't we be emotionally supportive of each other on this forum? Are we not all friends here? I think we should be. Do we not all share a common bond?

What is your least favorite household chore and why?