Ashba Swag Tents at GNR concerts? Appropriate? Inappropriate?

why you guys hate DJ so much?? :wacko:

1. How he acts

2. How he plays

3. What he looks like

Long story short, everything and I mean EVERYTHING about DJ Ashba is utterly false/fake/ingenuous. He's like an annoying caricature of everything wrong with rock n' roll and it comes out every time he takes the stage or opens his self-promoting mouth. That's my problem with the guy.

Edited by sofine11
  • Like 1

I don't. I had no idea who he was until I got back into GNR-but more or less became a blasted hardcore out of nowhere. Took me by surprise.

I don't even know or didn't know who the rest of the band was, let alone even Dizzy but am very familiar with the old lineup with the org. members.

Yes, that means stinston, bumblefoot-had NO idea who they were. Or the replacements for that matter.

So, his guitar was out of tune during GG I won't hold that against him but his guitar tech?

different matter! Joking of course. I'm sure that guitar tech was axed, had to have been after that.

personally I don't really get all up in arms if someone plays a note wrong. I mean, I hardly even notice anything

at all until I read people picking apart the songs on here :P.

WxeSVI.gif

hahhahahahahahahaah hilarious

Gotta give ya' this one. Yes, even I kinda scoffed when I saw that. I honestly do feel bad for DJ sometimes, especially when looking at the GIF you posted.

it IS funny and I'll admit that but....

Axl likes the guy and until that changes some of you will just have to deal with it. :)

Guest Gunns

WxeSVI.gif

you gotta love that awkward lip scratch Ron does just to glance up at Axl lol

Did you actually draw that? Like take the time to do that?

what do you do all day?

Job? wife? life?

:wow:

that drawing is, ok I'll admit it. Hilarious.

It took me all of 3 minutes in ms paint, i should do an updated one with Tommy just because hes back now.....It was my day off regardless. actually...why do i feel i should do a ms paint gnr' comic strip now??

Did you actually draw that? Like take the time to do that?

what do you do all day?

Job? wife? life?

:wow:

that drawing is, ok I'll admit it. Hilarious.

It took me all of 3 minutes in ms paint, i should do an updated one with Tommy just because hes back now.....It was my day off regardless. actually...why do i feel i should do a ms paint gnr' comic strip now??

Do it! A comic strip would be great actually.

Guest Gunns

WxeSVI.gif

you gotta love that awkward lip scratch Ron does just to glance up at Axl lol

tuZp3B.gif

this was stinsons funniest live moment in his whole time with GnR

Guest Gunns

Should be a rule where if you post a DJ pic you must also post one of his sister- make the most out of a bad situation and all.

is she better than the old one?

• Like 1

Should be a rule where if you post a DJ pic you must also post one of his sister- make the most out of a bad situation and all.

12 out of 14 of my raging boners says she is indeed better than the old one.

12 out of 14 of my raging boners says she is indeed better than the old one.
I'm not a violent person at all. But she looks like DJ. That's a horrible quality for a woman to have and one that I fear will turn me into a wife-beater.

So nope/10.

Does that mean you guys are attracted to DJ?

Back in 04, my girlfriend had the same haircut that DJ usually has...pretty amusing because when we were together we did little else but fuck like Lemmings :lol:
I see the resemblance. DJ fucks a lot of stuff up as well.

Guest Gunns

Back in 04, my girlfriend had the same haircut that DJ usually has...pretty amusing because when we were together we did little else but fuck like Lemmings :lol:

so you want to get your #demented back on with djs sister? you sick bastard LOL

so you want to get your #demented back on with djs sister? you sick bastard LOL

I would be up his sister like a rat up a drain pipe.

Guest NGOG

I think I admire Ashba for his business sense to sell the swag and bring in the $'s

TAY, clear your inbox, I need to PM you about the Finck shirt.