GN'R songs in sports

Is there an artist or band that has more songs played in sports stadiums regularly than Guns N' Roses? I was arguing with a friend about it.

Regularly played:

Jungle

SCOM

Paradise City

You can pretty much guarantee these at any sporting event.

Heard more than once:

Brownstone (intro mostly)

Out Ta Get Me

Hair of the Dog

Nightrain

At least one of these is played at every game I attend. Some of these may be local in terms of their play, but some aren't. I heard Out Ta Get Me at least twice in the NHL playoffs so far. Brownstone intro was played in the current NBA game, game 3, on ABC. I have no doubt heard Hair of the Dog and It's So Easy in Cleveland sports games. I'm pretty sure Indians primarily.

My buddy and I couldn't think of anyone even close to having at LEAST seven "pump up" songs in sports. We figured Ozzy is close if you count Black Sabbath, too. And they occasionally play stuff like Kanye or Jay Z, but mostly in the "here's the new hit song, we're hip because we play it" kind if way. So we guessed probably three or four in those cases.

Pointless thread? Absolutely. But we're drawing blanks.

Edited by DaneisKing1389

I bet metallica is up there. Of course Enter Sandman but I know I've heard the riffage from For Whom The Bell Tolls too.

That was another one. I've heard Seek and Destroy as well, but couldn't really think of anything else.

I guess I was just questioning locally. Guns seems to be used across the board, though. Every stadium, every game. It's quite interesting to me.

Edited by DaneisKing1389

Queen also came up, but personally I've only heard three. Bohemian, We Will Rock You, and Champions.

We missed AC/DC. They're pretty close.

Tie Your Mother Down, Stone Cold Crazy....