A Long Bumblefoot interview for Metalliville

WITH REFERENCE TO THIS QUOTE FROM THE INTERVIEW:

Ron:

To me, that was the most important thing that Guns ‘N’ Roses did while I was with them. But yet, I guess you could say putting out ‘Chinese Democracy’ also and now the new live DVD or live Blue-Ray that’s coming out. So there’s been some releases at least – that’s good.

RON HAS IN NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM SAID HE WASN'T IN 'GUNS 'N' ROSES ANYMORE. AS PER USUAL ON THE INTERNET, IT IS A QUOTE THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT AND TWISTED TO TRY AND CREATE YET ANOTHER RUMOUR FOR THE BAND BY ITS FANS AND FORUM PEOPLE!!

RON IS REFERRING TO WHEN HE WAS WITH THEM IN THE STUDIO OR ON STAGE. HE DOES NOT MEAN THAT IS NO LONGER A MEMBER OF THE BAND! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE STARTING RUMOURS.

So what exactly has prevented Axl from doing an Ep of 4-5 CD songs leftover and 2-3 new Guns songs until a 2015 full record?

He probably hasn't given it much thought, but even though Axl likes to do things his way, the EP is a good barometer of interest in new music without having to put an assload of promotion behind it, plus it's not like GNR never put EPs out before.

He is certainly not on everyone else's timescale, which has been intriguing and alright for a bit but he's on the wrong side of 50 now and his talents and the band he's assembled are far too good to slide into the ether like this.

Metalville scared of getting sued from Beta.

WITH REFERENCE TO THIS QUOTE FROM THE INTERVIEW:

Ron:

To me, that was the most important thing that Guns ‘N’ Roses did while I was with them. But yet, I guess you could say putting out ‘Chinese Democracy’ also and now the new live DVD or live Blue-Ray that’s coming out. So there’s been some releases at least – that’s good.

RON HAS IN NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM SAID HE WASN'T IN 'GUNS 'N' ROSES ANYMORE. AS PER USUAL ON THE INTERNET, IT IS A QUOTE THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT AND TWISTED TO TRY AND CREATE YET ANOTHER RUMOUR FOR THE BAND BY ITS FANS AND FORUM PEOPLE!!

RON IS REFERRING TO WHEN HE WAS WITH THEM IN THE STUDIO OR ON STAGE. HE DOES NOT MEAN THAT IS NO LONGER A MEMBER OF THE BAND! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE STARTING RUMOURS.

we are left to speculate because he has been asked directly if he's still in the band or not and he dodges the question and doesn't answer. what are we supposed to think of that?

I totally agree with putting out a box set of all the CD era music and behind the scenes interviews etc.

not sure about the interviews, theres some on the blu ray lets see how they are.

CD, CD II, Remix album in a triple cd package would be nice.

It's not completely out of context if it was actually overheard by band members discussing it, but of course it's speculation until it's official. The discussions about possible new music might keep him around longer, but for now he's just doing his tour with Gary and Yngwie and not giving it much thought. We do know he's had issues with management in the past and watching his bandmate be able to get a "leave of absence" while he had to scrap a tour might have pissed him off. I'm sure they all think about jumping ship from the band and may have actually quit.

I wouldn't be surprised if Robin had actually quit and was talked into coming back. I'm sure after a decade (or close to it), Ron's thinking about moving on from GNR but at the same time, if there's new music coming, might stay on longer.

Edited by dalsh327

great about that BIG CHINESE BOX! thatd make a lot of good and peace for everyone. If CD2 would be a doublé plus remix thatd be a fucking DREAM!

All you Can Eat Chinese Buffet.

exactly! and then rest and listen for next decade or so

I we get a 40-50 bix I run and Kiss everyone in a 100 miles radio!!!

But if just get another 14 tracks by November id

be happy as hell. Weve been talking Chinese

2001-2014, man! Thats Time. Lets get next episode rolling or hospitals gonna get guns-fans in dozens