The Leftovers Series Discussion // Season 2 Airing Now

Watched three episodes and then deleted it. Just too boring. So what was the final reason for it all happening, and what was the deal with the idiotic smoking?

Mistake. Every episode gets better and better. Give it a few more episodes before you scrap it.

Watched three episodes and then deleted it. Just too boring. So what was the final reason for it all happening, and what was the deal with the idiotic smoking?

no answer and no answer. hopefully they answer some of the questions by the end of the season.

it's damn entertaining and damn frustrating at the same time.

Mistake. Every episode gets better and better. Give it a few more episodes before you scrap it.

I dunno. I'm with Grog. This show throws out a lot of questions with no answers. And I totally agree that it's boring as Hell. Still don't care about any of the characters, and at this point in the show I'm not sure I care about any of the mysteries anymore.

Gonna follow it through to the end of the season, but if nothing becomes interesting I'm going to stop watching for sure.

Edited by LiveFromNormal
  • Like 1

Great show, I love it. There are multiple characters I actually have an interest in and it keeps me waiting and wondering, and I like that.

You expect there to be answers to the shows biggest questions in 4-5 episodes? Ugh. If you want a show with resolution after the first season, watch something like American Horror Story or True Detective.

I loved it, personally. This is easily my new favorite show. Can't wait for season 2.

I'm with you. Like I keep saying, people are having mixed feelings about it but this is a show not to be rushed. HBO is planning multiple seasons and I love it. Justin Theroux is shining in this role and I love it. I think the people having mixed feelings about it expect to have answers at the end of every season and it isn't going to happen like that and to me, it's a great change of pace.

• 1 year later...

enjoying the first few episodes of the new season- don't really get that lewd act in last nights episode? anybody got an explaination?

also more people vanishing?-it's getting a little confusing and seeming like they will never explain that part of it, i guess if they did the mystery of the show would be over.

• 2 weeks later...

enjoying the first few episodes of the new season- don't really get that lewd act in last nights episode? anybody got an explaination?

also more people vanishing?-it's getting a little confusing and seeming like they will never explain that part of it, i guess if they did the mystery of the show would be over.

Which lewd act?

Anyway, loving this show. It's so good.

Which lewd act?

couple episodes ago- uh liv tyler helped herself to the son. wasn't really sure why she did that

Which lewd act?

couple episodes ago- uh liv tyler helped herself to the son. wasn't really sure why she did that

Oh yeah haha Yeah, I'm not entirely sure what the significance of that was other than to just "fuck" with him?

• 2 weeks later...