Dishonored

wasted

In my first play I escaped from prison and then went to this post apocalyptic Whaling community then I went to this 4th dimension type place using a special power that allowed me to jump from rock to rock in space. Then I was infiltrating this area by night using stealth which to be honest just descended into a knife fight. Can't wait to go back tonight. I'm FPS type guy I guess but more fantasy than war. It's main because they are pretty easy and are more like movies. The Darkness 2 was good too.

It is really playable. Definitely inresting world and smooth gameplay between stealth and just kicking ass. and the power ups are original and easy to work. Dead Souls I could barely work out how to hold a crossbow and sword. but i was kind of addicted to it..

It is really playable. Definitely inresting world and smooth gameplay between stealth and just kicking ass. and the power ups are original and easy to work. Dead Souls I could barely work out how to hold a crossbow and sword. but i was kind of addicted to it..

What about Bioshock Infinite? have you tried that? the highlights for me are: the cool ass story, how interesting the universe is, and flying off the rails is so much fun. (duh)

Shit aspect: the combat is nothing special, not enough evolution gameplay wise. It's not the masterpiece it wants to be someone said and I agree. Worth a wobble. For sure.

Edited by Rovim

What about Bioshock Infinite? have you tried that? the highlights for me are: the cool ass story, how interesting the universe is, and flying off the rails is so much fun. (duh)

Shit aspect: the combat is nothing special, not enough evolution gameplay wise. It's not the masterpiece it wants to be someone said and I agree. Worth a wobble. For sure.

I've Bioshock 2 lined up. The Darkness 2 also needs to be finished. They are games you live in though. I just like wandering around. Dishonored is more Stealth oriented. Bioshock 2 you play as a Big Daddy I think that was difficult from the first one. I'll get back to Dead Souls if I ever stop drinking.

I've Bioshock 2 lined up. The Darkness 2 also needs to be finished. They are games you live in though. I just like wandering around. Dishonored is more Stealth oriented. Bioshock 2 you play as a Big Daddy I think that was difficult from the first one. I'll get back to Dead Souls if I ever stop drinking.

Bioshock 2 is kinda shitty cause it wasn't created by the people who created the original, or Infinite. Still not a bad game, just not my cup of tea.

Infinite I could relate to, cause you have this cool rail system in the sky, the story has time travel in it, and the look of it is nice and bright. Dishonered is a great game imo, I hope they'll make another one.

Bioshock 2 is kinda shitty cause it wasn't created by the people who created the original, or Infinite. Still not a bad game, just not my cup of tea.

Infinite I could relate to, cause you have this cool rail system in the sky, the story has time travel in it, and the look of it is nice and bright. Dishonered is a great game imo, I hope they'll make another one.

I haven't played Bio 2 yet. Dishonored is good, each level is interesting and it's not too hard so far. I'm not as lost as often as I was in Bioshock. Have you played The Darkness? It's not quite as interesting story but once you get the hang of it you get this sense of power and revenge.

I'm hoping Infinite and Left 4 Dead 2 come to Games with Gold. I prefer playing games from HD than putting discs in. Kind of too lazy but it's so much easier than putting an dtaking out discs if you want a quick game.

• 1 month later...