Bumbles latest interview

http://www.bumblefoot.com/press/20140822_-_onetmuzyka/20140822_-_onetmuzyka.htm

in particular

What was the biggest disappointment you experienced after getting into showbiz?

The amount of parasitic people, and manipulation. People lie to isolate others from each other, to turn people against each other, I've seen it happen to others, I've seen it happen to me. But it only happens in environments that allow it, that don't have healthy bonds. Fortunately, most of what I do has been positive, 99% of it has been very normal and healthy.

think he's referring to TEAM Brazil?

It's nice that he's getting is vocabulary from Axl... this clearly means he's still in the band.

http://www.bumblefoot.com/press/20140822_-_onetmuzyka/20140822_-_onetmuzyka.htm

in particular

What was the biggest disappointment you experienced after getting into showbiz?

The amount of parasitic people, and manipulation. People lie to isolate others from each other, to turn people against each other, I've seen it happen to others, I've seen it happen to me. But it only happens in environments that allow it, that don't have healthy bonds. Fortunately, most of what I do has been positive, 99% of it has been very normal and healthy.

think he's referring to TEAM Brazil?

You mean when he says 99% of it has been very normal and healthy?

This interview was posted on his site. I think this confirms that he's still in the band.

Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal, a solo artist, and currently also the guitar player for Guns N’ Roses

I noticed that too. :(

Bah. So, money is more important than integrity after all.

Anyways, I hope he gets the chance to write material under the GN'R name someday, instead of playing Slash's solos and Izzy's riffs every night.

+1

Only Slash should play Slash material.. as only he can perform it the way it should be played.. sick of other's trashing his work live..

Edited by star