NEW GHOSTFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Len Cnut

I gotta say thats one avenue i never ventured down. Not cuz im above it or something, would've probably had a go with it, i just never trusted no one that did it to hook me up.

Sniff i could write a masters thesis on :D

On topic tho, heard Ghost played London, Camden Ballroom last weekend, why the fuck does no one tell me this shit?!?

Edited by Len B'stard

That sucks. Gunna b bummed to miss the Cuban Linx show. My favorite Wu album.

And ya I wouldn't have either. Problem was they manufacture the oxy a few states away. Got caught up in those. Was getting em cheap, so I started flipping em. Got hooked. Then they made them tamper proof so the other thing blew up. Pretty common tale around here these days.

Live and learn. It's behind me, and I'm not going back to it.

Edited by drtydane

No good. Any of it. Never have enough. Stick to the beer and the green. Once my probation starts I'm gunna get my medical card so he can't harass me for smoking. That's all I really wanna do these days. 21 months man, long time to go without.

You done alright man, some friends of mine were selling browns ended up doing 15 years, one of em. But they were supposesdly heading up the operation in town so i suppose thats a different thing to just selling yourself. They had a line that only people that got vetted could get their hands on so they knew everybody that they sold to was on the up and up (or as on the up and up as a brown-head can get :lol:) but an undercover got in with em and they all ended up going down. What was fucked up about it was the guy they pinned the 'ringleader' badge on was a guy that was like, the softest of the bunch? I used to work with him in a supermarket, he'd only even been working for them for like a year and he took the hardest rap. Although these guys are family and I've heard they pay well for any time you serve for em. The real ringleaders walking around scot free, i see him every day.

How smug the coppers are though, when they write it up in the papers 'we've apprehended the key supplier to blah blah blah blah', you ain't apprehended shit. They must know it too, I mean, these coppers fuckin' know everything really, don't they? I think it benefits them, nick some fuckin' monkey boy over a a sack of wraps and send him down for 15 years, you get your letter of commendation from the fuckin' Commisioner or whatever and the money machine keeps rolling for all concerned.

Edited by Len B'stard

Yup. Just get funding. They think they're so funny when they pop you too, smug cocksuckers. "Well unless you're independently wealthy you won't be seeing the light of day for a couple of years because your bail is 50,000." High fiving and shit. Fuckin muppets.

Haha I don't mind the time I had to do its just all the time I got hanging. Over less than a g dude. Just a low level small town deal.

Less than a G?!?! Did you have a record before or something, thats beyond steep, thats a fucking Nazi sentence, you saw 18 months over less than a fucking G?!?

See this is why im on record around here saying i fuckin hate coppers, one and all.

Edited by Len B'stard

Haha I had like a possession of pills. It's a mess up here in the north east USA rt now. They're cracking down. And I live in Maine. Not like Boston or something where that shit is the norm. But it's getting bad. Since I got out it looks like an episode of the walking dead around here.

It's not just there dane, it's everywhere. Pills are the new crack. I've seen more good motherfuckers go down the past 5 - 10 years it's not even funny.

And yeah, the cops are busting the wrong people and still act like dicks. Meanwhile...

"CVS is slangin dope on every block worldwide" - Scarface - Can't Get Right

What do you mean? I usually had it hidden well. But they got me on wire and surveillance so it didn't matter.

Pills are a thing of the past for the most part. It's all heroin now. Cheaper. Stronger. And easier to get.

Edited by drtydane

Heroin comes in rises and dips like that, it was pretty massive late 80s/early 90s. I cant even get on with coke anymore, must be getting fuckin old. Come to that i dont even like boozing more than a few pints now.

Now skunk on the other hand :lol: Married to that shit for life.

What do you mean? I usually had it hidden well. But they got me on wire and surveillance so it didn't matter.

Pills are a thing of the past for the most part. It's all heroin now. Cheaper. Stronger. And easier to get.

Didnt mean nothing specific, not being from America i dunno how you guys carry. Im a suit and tie boy now so im the least likely to get pulled or searched but by instinct, even if its just a bag of weed it goes in my sock.

Suit and tie? Smh.

If I go out and take something with me, it's as little as possible. Just enough to last me thru the night or whatever I'm doing. And fuck my sock, I keep that shit in my pocket so I can put my hands on it in a half a second if I have to. That shit will fly.

Yeah but I'm a clumsy bastard, if i keep it in my pocket it might fuckin' fall out anyway :lol:

Yeah, if you wear dress pants and nice slacks I can see that, shit slips out of those pockets easily. Or if you wear skinny jeans I'd imagine it's hard to get ya hand in a pocket, grab stuff, and get it out fast.

And Ghost's shirt is fucking awesome.

Edited by J Dog

Yeah but I'm a clumsy bastard, if i keep it in my pocket it might fuckin' fall out anyway :lol:

Yeah, if you wear dress pants and nice slacks I can see that, shit slips out of those pockets easily. Or if you wear skinny jeans I'd imagine it's hard to get ya hand in a pocket, grab stuff, and get it out fast.

I mean i wear a suit for work, not just out and about, although i wouldn't be against that in different circumstances :lol: The putting it in my sock comes as an instinct thing from dealer days, throwing it away is like a last fuckin' resort for me, i guess it's cuz in America they put you away for that shit, worst they do over here over a bag is just like, make you throw it away, which kills me :lol: I was 14 smoking in the park and this copper clocks me and my mate and he's like, take it out the back, throw it away so i do that and he's like no, pick it up, break it up, scatter it, i was like MOTHERFUCKER!!! :lol:

Thats murder, throwing your weed away, it's ungodly, it's unnatural, like tryna keep your eyes open when you sneeze :lol: