NEW GHOSTFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Len Cnut

I think he dipped a little after Supreme Clientele. Bulletproof and Pretty Toney are a bit hit and miss. But once he got to Fishscale he was back on top of his game and hasn't missed at all since.

I think there was enough quality in both of those to make em at LEAST 7/10 albums.
Definitely. It's just that Ironman was like 10/10, Supreme was 9-9.5 and Fishscale is about a 9. He's a monster, such that I can claim he fell off a bit with two perfectly acceptable albums.

Wallets was killer too. Sometimes I thibk I like supreme clientele better that ironman.

Just heard it. Took me a minute to get into the band, but it's dope. Funky, soulful. They actually pull off kind of a, 70s Wu-tang sound don't they? Not sure I like it as much as 36 Seasons but that could change after a few listens. Good stuff. Ray Gun, Six Degrees, and Gunshowers are my top 3 so far.

http://www.complex.com/music/2015/02/why-ghostface-killah-is-my-favorite-rapper

Good article

I love az too. Nice to see him all over it.

Extremely underrated, Doe or Die was fantastic.
Absolutely. Pieces of a man is really good too. Len, you ever hear muggs first soul assassins cd? If not, you need to. I kno you'd dig it. Edited by drtydane

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Possesion or with intent? If the latter then be careful yeah, if the former, shit, i got friends with 8 or 9 cases of that over the last 10 years, you'll be alright. I dunno about that pee in a cup shit though, i did that and my shit'd come out fuckin' green :lol:

Sold to an informant. Unlawful trafficking. Was aggravated cuz the cocksucker had me meet him within 500 feet of a community center, but I took a plea and they dropped it down. Actually on house arrest til September. Then my probation starts. Yikes.

Edited by drtydane