Eaten Alive

Val22

Anyone watch this show last night on the Discovery channel.

It is about a guy who went into the Rain Forest in Brazil to find a python snake to show what happens to someone who's eaten by this snake.

The show was 2 hours. I recorded because I figured the first hour and 45 minutes would be watching this crew trying to find a big enough snake to swollen this guy and record it.

The man was doing this to make people realize how much of the rain forest is being burned down and how many snakes and other animals are being killed everyday. It's important to keep the rain forest preserved, but it seems a lot of people just don't care about it.

Anyway, most of the show was trying to track this huge 30 foot snake, but she continued to get away from them. Since most snakes hunt at night they set up cameras to record activity at night. They recorded all different animals and did get to record this huge snake. I actually was watching another show, but kept checking this show. I have to watch the last 15 minutes.

the guy had a special suite that would hopefully keep him alive during the constriction and the snake swallowing him whole. He had to settle on a much smaller snake since the other one kept getting away.

He wore a special camera on the suite to show you the inside of the snake's mouth. The other people were recording how hard the snake was constricting him.

Of course, he survived but the snake did hurt one of his arms. It was amazing to see this snake as she swallowed this man as she kept constricting his body. they eventually pulled him out and there was a snake expert there to make sure the snake was okay too. but who really knows?

Anyway, one of the last things the guy said was that he would go back into the rain forest to find that bigger snake, they did have a name for her, but I forgot it, to try to do this again only with her.

Good luck!

Anyway, I understand the message he wants to get out to people about conservation especially with the rain forest, but since he said he tried to get people to sign a petition for it and not many people cared to sign it, who knows if this stunt will work?

I guess he'll be getting another show out of it, but after seeing the size of that snake, I think he was lucky he didn't catch her.

It is about a guy who went into the Rain Forest in Brazil to find a python snake to show what happens to someone who's eaten by this snake.

The show was 2 hours. I recorded because I figured the first hour and 45 minutes would be watching this crew trying to find a big enough snake to swollen this guy and record it.

The man was doing this to make people realize how much of the rain forest is being burned down and how many snakes and other animals are being killed everyday. It's important to keep the rain forest preserved, but it seems a lot of people just don't care about it.

Anyway, most of the show was trying to track this huge 30 foot snake, but she continued to get away from them. Since most snakes hunt at night they set up cameras to record activity at night. They recorded all different animals and did get to record this huge snake. I actually was watching another show, but kept checking this show. I have to watch the last 15 minutes.

the guy had a special suite that would hopefully keep him alive during the constriction and the snake swallowing him whole. He had to settle on a much smaller snake since the other one kept getting away.

He wore a special camera on the suite to show you the inside of the snake's mouth. The other people were recording how hard the snake was constricting him.

Of course, he survived but the snake did hurt one of his arms. It was amazing to see this snake as she swallowed this man as she kept constricting his body. they eventually pulled him out and there was a snake expert there to make sure the snake was okay too. but who really knows?

Anyway, one of the last things the guy said was that he would go back into the rain forest to find that bigger snake, they did have a name for her, but I forgot it, to try to do this again only with her.

Good luck!

Anyway, I understand the message he wants to get out to people about conservation especially with the rain forest, but since he said he tried to get people to sign a petition for it and not many people cared to sign it, who knows if this stunt will work?

I guess he'll be getting another show out of it, but after seeing the size of that snake, I think he was lucky he didn't catch her.

I guess I don't have to watch it now since you just told us every-f*cking-thing that happens.

How about a spoiler alert next time?

• Like 1

Good luck!

I guess I don't have to watch it now since you just told us every-f*cking-thing that happens.

How about a spoiler alert next time?

Come on, she did you a favour. You don't have to watch that awful show now :lol: I read it on the internet anyway :shrugs:

Sorry if I spoiled that show for you. I just didn't want you guys to waste the whole two hours watching a show that only showed the best part in the last ten minutes.

Like I said, since the guy didn't catch the bigger snake, I'm sure he'll have another special soon enough, unless he doesn't live to tell his story next time.

Good luck!

That's quite literally all she does in this section.