Knight of Cups - New Terrence Malick Film

Amir

Mopey Man Mumbles Mystical Mumbo-jumbo Part III.

The New World is one of my favourite films. I love The Thin Red Line and Days of Heaven. Tree of Life was one of the most disappointing films I've ever seen, and To the Wonder didn't even meet greatly diminished expectations. Such a shame :/

I'll probably still see this though because it has Christian Bale and Natalie Portman, the hottest man and woman alive.

Looks boring, can't even tell what it's about. Did not like Tree of Life either... and I only saw the trailer for that one too! Thin Red Line was good, New World too. I am uninterested by his recent efforts.

I loved the trailer for Tree of Life. It was basically the whole plot of the movie but not stretched out over 2 boring hours, so you got 2 minutes of beautiful cinematography instead (though I did like the Origin of Life sequence in the final film). I think I skipped trailers for To the Wonder but I think I found that even more boring than Tree of Life. But Olga Kurylenko and Rachel McAdams both got naked in it, so that's a plus.

It's almost like he's been pretending to be an auteur for years just so he can make movies in his latter years where he convinces really hot women to disrobe (Kurylenko/McAdams/Portman/Imogen Poots).