Being friends with neighbors & Neighbor Etiquette

megaguns1982

Not sure but someone keeps calling the police when I play G unit at 4am. It's the same cop too and he just comes in and smokes a blunt with me. It's like not again the neighbours are such assholes. Ain't nothing change.

stop dispelling your mysterious aura, mr. Annual MyGNRforum Awards 2014 winner :lol:

NAW FUCKER BITCH KEEPS CALLING THE POLICE FOR NOISE..MAKING ME GET CALLED TO LANDLORD MEETING N SHITE EVEN KNOCKING ON MY DOOR ON THE WAY BACK FROM WORK TO SAY HOW TIRED SHE IS BECUASE I KEPT HER UP ....FUCKING TYPICAL IN LOVE WITH HERSELF STUCK UP CUNT WHO THINKS THE WORLD OWES HER SOMTHING IV BEEN CLOSE TO EVICTION,,,,,PLOT TWIST IS SHE IS THE LOUDEST LITTLE PSYCHO THERE IS HER SCEAMING AND MANICALL LUAGHTER IS CHILLING AND WHEN SHE DOES PARTY_BOY DOES SHE PARTY FUCKING GANGNAM STYLE N SEXY AND I KNOW IT SLUT MUSIC WITH HER GANG OF SLAGS NO WONDER SHE HATES THE ROCKER DOWNSTAIRS,,,,BUT ID NEVER CALL THE POLICE ON HER BECUASE IM A PRETTY NEAT GUY AND HOW MUCH OF AN OVEREACTION IS THAT ANYWAYS!,,BUT IM NOT GOING TOO STOP HAVING GUESTS AND NOT GOING TOO STOP HAVING MUSIC ON SO THE SKANK WILL PROBLY GET ME KICKED OUT IN THE EDND.....THE GUY ACROSS THE HALL IS OK JUST YOUR STANDARD POOF I ONCE SLEPT IN THE SAME BED WHILE HE FUCKED HIS MAN FRIEND WELL THEY THOT I WAS ASLEEP I HAD NO PROBLEM KEEPING MY EYES CLOSED

This is the best post I have read in a while.

• Like 1

i have two neighbors one is 90 and the other is a fucking cop so yeah no friendships to be had there :lol: come to think of it i havent seen the old lady in like 2 weeks :huh:

Have you noticed a weird smell yet?

no but no one has been over and her car is still in the parking lot, im wondering if she went somewhere for the holidays, she usually has a lot of visitors coming over.

Apparently, I gave my downstairs neighbor (who happens to be a very attractive female in her mid twenties) my phone number one night and told her to call me if I ever got too loud.

Of course, I didn't remember any of this and one night, my phone rings with a strange number. I listen to the voicemail and hear, "Hey, it's Paige from downstairs, it's a little loud. Hope all is well, thanks!" Total, wtf moment. :blink:

Then, tonight, I see her when I'm on my way out and politely say, "Hi, how's it going" and she replies, "Great! How are you!?"....very friendly....and as we depart, says, "Merry Christmas!"..but in a way that you would say it to a friend, not just someone just passing by.......and of course, I say the same and we go our separate ways.

She's either one of the friendliest neighbors I've ever had or we must have had a conversation, at some point, some night...... that I have absolutely no recollection of. :lol:

Edited by Kasanova King

She's either one of the friendliest neighbors I've ever had or we must have had a conversation, at some point, some night...... that I have absolutely no recollection of. :lol:

Could be any night. I am merely wondering if it was the night you thought it would be prudent to measure your penis, or, when you discovered 'abundance' in a dictionary. I have a plan, and it is not often I impart my immense and highly successful experience in dating. Brown bag. Bread stick. Make sure it falls on the ground in her presence. Romcom romance.

• Like 3

Could be any night. I am merely wondering if it was the night you thought it would be prudent to measure your penis, or, when you discovered 'abundance' in a dictionary. I have a plan, and it is not often I impart my immense and highly successful experience in dating. Brown bag. Bread stick. Make sure it falls on the ground in her presence. Romcom romance.

:lol: :lol:

Apparently, I gave my downstairs neighbor (who happens to be a very attractive female in her mid twenties) my phone number one night and told her to call me if I ever got too loud.

Of course, I didn't remember any of this and one night, my phone rings with a strange number. I listen to the voicemail and hear, "Hey, it's Paige from downstairs, it's a little loud. Hope all is well, thanks!" Total, wtf moment. :blink:

Then, tonight, I see her when I'm on my way out and politely say, "Hi, how's it going" and she replies, "Great! How are you!?"....very friendly....and as we depart, says, "Merry Christmas!"..but in a way that you would say it to a friend, not just someone just passing by.......and of course, I say the same and we go our separate ways.

Why would it be loud? Don't you mostly sit in front of the computer when you get drunk?