The Babadook

Val22

Apollo you must be high if you think any of those movies are real in anyway.

They are all made up stories. The blair witch project sucked. It was a waste of time watching it.

As for any movie they say is based on a true story, I never ever believe it.

And if you have a problem with me, suck it up!

I don't do drugs, never have. It isn't nice to insinuate that people are using drugs.

Are you telling me that the Blair Witch Project wasn't real?

The only good part of TBW was the final 30 seconds.

Alive was a movie about a rugby team whose plane crashed in the Andes. Are you saying that didn't really happen? Apollo 13 was about astronauts involved in a damaged spacecraft - are you saying that didn't really happen? Ali was based on the life of the famous boxer - are you saying you didn't believe that movie to be true?

I have a real problem when you go off on hate filled racist tangents. I find that kind of attitude sickening, especially in 2014/2015. But your posts that aren't smeared in racist nonsense are often pretty amusing. Sure, the one where you said you and your son walked out of a Slash concert because Slash played some GnR songs and had a long guitar solo - that was pretty ridiculous. But other than that, you are A-OK in my book Val. :hug:

I haven't seen it yet. Probably wait until it comes on a cable channel.

I just wish someone would come up with a really scary horror movie with a great storyline. It seems to be the same stuff or remakes. I wish I could come up with something. I could us the money. ha ha

This fits the bill nicely, watch it late at night, on your own, in the dark. For afters, the story is strong enough to consider afterwards.

This movie looks like after you watch it you will continue to think about it and talk about it.

The Ring did that to me. I don't know what it was about that movie, but it really disturbed me back then.

Now I've since watched all those Asian hair in the face women movies and I find them interesting but not very scary.

I've not watched The Ring since then, but I have watched The Ring 2. Not as scary as the first one.

Anyway, I would like to see this movie someday soon.

Good for you Apollo. I lost a cousin because of drugs. He just never got over their hold on him. Terrible.

Sorry, but I don't believe any horror movie is read including the Blair Witch. Did you hear about this event before the movie? Hollywood makes anything seem real.

Yes, I know Alive was real, but to me that's not the horror movies I'm talking about.

Unless I see it for myself I don't believe any of the horror stories that are made into movies unless it's proven to me.

No I don't live near the Texas Chainsaw town and I've never met any Texan who's heard of it either.

As for Jason living in Crystal Lake, I wish it were true, there are a few people I'd like for him to kill! lol

This movie looks like after you watch it you will continue to think about it and talk about it.

The Ring did that to me. I don't know what it was about that movie, but it really disturbed me back then.

Now I've since watched all those Asian hair in the face women movies and I find them interesting but not very scary.

I've not watched The Ring since then, but I have watched The Ring 2. Not as scary as the first one.

Anyway, I would like to see this movie someday soon.

Good for you Apollo. I lost a cousin because of drugs. He just never got over their hold on him. Terrible.

Sorry, but I don't believe any horror movie is read including the Blair Witch. Did you hear about this event before the movie? Hollywood makes anything seem real.

Yes, I know Alive was real, but to me that's not the horror movies I'm talking about.

Unless I see it for myself I don't believe any of the horror stories that are made into movies unless it's proven to me.

No I don't live near the Texas Chainsaw town and I've never met any Texan who's heard of it either.

As for Jason living in Crystal Lake, I wish it were true, there are a few people I'd like for him to kill! lol

How rude

Like I said, watch the movie.

If you want to be scared, then watch it alone, late at night. You will get the affect.

Outside of this, it does have a story. One we can discuss,,,but only if you watch it.

No point jibber jabbering on this thread unless you watch the movie.