NAACP Office Bombed, Zero Fucks Given

magisme

Let's not worry about it because it's a small bomb and we don't like the NAACP. :lol:

In my defence I just wanted to use the word "cracker" in context. :lol:

Oh, I laughed at that. I wasn't referring to you, more the general direction the thread was starting to go.

i mean come on mag it could have been a bunch of idiot punks just lighting up a m80 or something to scare the people inside. if these people wanted to do some serious damage why attack a center that is so small and only had 3 people inside? if it comes out a group of crazy racists IE skinheads or some shit were just too stupid(which is usually the case) and it was an intentional bombing then i will apologize and fix my statement.

Let's not worry about it because it's a small bomb and we don't like the NAACP. :lol:

In my defence I just wanted to use the word "cracker" in context. :lol:

Oh, I laughed at that. I wasn't referring to you, more the general direction the thread was starting to go.

i mean come on mag it could have been a bunch of idiot punks just lighting up a m80 or something to scare the people inside. if these people wanted to do some serious damage why attack a center that is so small and only had 3 people inside? if it comes out a group of crazy racists IE skinheads or some shit were just too stupid(which is usually the case) and it was an intentional bombing then i will apologize and fix my statement.

I don't think you have anything to apologize about. Even if it was skinheads, that's a pussy little bomb they threw together. :lol:

So I'm not even saying I know who did it and why, but attacks on the NAACP are kind of national pastime for our racist groups, so there should be more attention paid to this until or unless it's shown that it was a couple retarded teenagers or something like that.

• Like 1

Media in "not giving crises coverage based on their degree of severity" shocker. Look at last year when 43 Mexican students were kidnapped, tortured and burned alive for exercising their right of free speech and peaceful protest, where was their 22-page thread on the forum?

Remember when we gave a fuck about Ebola? And then we stopped.

Also, I did lol a little bit at that cigarette burn that was the extent of the "bombing damage." But mag is right. It's what it means, not necessarily how ineffective it was.

• 1 month later...

Which kinda sheds a certain light on journalism that happened to assume NAACP was the target if there's tons of other shit in an applicable proximity. This is what they say about the news not being the reporting of occurances but the putting of ideas in our head. Now between then and now if it had ever been somehow relevant to a conversation i would've probably gone and stated that shit like fact like 'oh did you hear about that little bomb thing that went off in America in the midwest at the NAACP building there?'. Makes me think like you should never talk about any shit like it really happened other than what happened to you.

• Like 1