Captured ISIL suicide bomber interviewed

Georgy Zhukov

This Lebanese bloke I went to school with back in the 90's, he was a bit slow/touched or mentally handicapped in some way...anyway he got the fuck teased out of him of course.

Dude really LOVED heavy metal.

Anyway, he went to Lebanon for holidays one time and came back fully radicalised- after that he would shout HEZBOLLAH! and shit about infidels and all that sort of crap when people teased him and they made him give up the heavy metal too.

His love for metal overcame it in the end, and he let the Hezbollah stuff slide too- but I swear to god if he had stayed in Lebanon they would have strapped a bomb to the poor guy and sent him off.

• Like 1

Stop victimizing these losers. Sure he's just a boy, but a boy who would blow you and a crowd of innocent people up without any remorse. Seeing him sob before a camera isn't breaking my heart, put him back with the IS "in crowd" and he'd speak a different game.

Good to see him locked up where if he has any intelligence in him he might get a second chance at life in prison.

He's a brainwashed pawn and the people who plan this shit out get to live another day. The best people to figure ISIS out are people who have been terrorists, ran cartels, and gangbangers. It would probably mean they get some sort of immunity even if they killed a lot of people, but that's business as usual for the government.

• Like 1

He's a brainwashed pawn and the people who plan this shit out get to live another day. The best people to figure ISIS out are people who have been terrorists, ran cartels, and gangbangers. It would probably mean they get some sort of immunity even if they killed a lot of people, but that's business as usual for the government.

I don't believe all IS members are evil, many of them have twisted morals for sure but the people they "recruit" are young kids who are basically a blank slate, still learning the world even if they think they already know all about the world they live in. Hopefully he will be rehabilitated and make better choices in life if given any.

• Like 1

I guess there are many young boys and teens who are very unhappy with their live and they are the ones that ISIS is targeting to join them.

It must be very easy to brainwash them as it seems new recruits join ISIS everyday.

I don't feel sorry for them because they are willing going to join them to kill people. If they don't know what ISIS stands for then they are truly in a fantasy world.

It seems being on the internet constantly gets some people into big trouble.

Where are the parents? Every child should be monitored when they are on the internet. It's harder now since most of young kids and teens have cell phones. Parents have to step and be more active in their kids lives, especially teens because they are between childhood and being an adult not to mention the hormones and body changes. Unfortunately teens bodies develop faster than their brains so it's very important to know what your kids are involved in. I'm not saying a lot of them are troubled it's just that when you're a teen you think you know better than your parents and don't want to listen to them or take their advice. that's when the trouble begins. Parents have to keep trying until they get through their kids because some of them are prey for gangs like ISIS and other predators on the internet.

It's kinda weird though that one would be willing to kill lots of other people only because they think they'll get "straight to heaven".. Of course there's more to it though but that's what the press seems to empathize..

You are no fucking victim if you kill others 'cause you think you're going to a great place after that, you're a victim if you're brainwashed to think the act itself is right no matter what happens to YOU.

In short: if the basis of your ethics is the fear of punishment then you're a selfish cunt.

Edited by Is0tope