Old School Hip-Hop

J Dog

Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z is not only Pac's most overlooked album, it's one of the most overlooked albums of that era.

Now that's a got damn rally song. No pity, no excuses, no crying, just a pissed off man getting shit off his chest. Plus Pac shows, yes , he could be a rappin motherfucker when he tried. Fuck it, that's one of the best songs he ever recorded.

Edited by J Dog
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z is not only Pac's most overlooked album, it's one of the most overlooked albums of that era.

Now that's a got damn rally song. No pity, no excuses, no crying, just a pissed off man getting shit off his chest. Plus Pac shows, yes , he could be a rappin motherfucker when he tried. Fuck it, that's one of the best songs he ever recorded.

he did this with Biggie?

16 minutes ago, J Dog said:

But speaking of Biggie and Pac, this song really helped fuck everything up.

I mustve fucked it up when I edited it. This was the song I meant to post not The What? Even though that one is great too.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

how did this mess everything up? :)

Sooooo

Pac was at a Bad Boy studio when he got robbed and shot right. Everyone was there, Puffy, Biggie, Junior Mafia, everybody. Pac goes to the hospital and then prison. Now in prison, with common sense and stories he was hearing, it sounded like whoever set him up were known associates of Puffy/Bad Boy.

So he does this big interview talking about it. Saying Puffy and them probably know something about it now, the who the what the why, but say they don't know anything.

After that, Puffy and Big, out the fucking blue mind you, release Who Shot Ya. It wasn't on an album or to support anything, it was just put out as a single. They say it was old and done before Pac got shot which is true, but the timing was in very very poor taste. Then they play innocent and say shit like, oh it's just coincidence, oh it has nothing to do with Pac, oh we love Pac. So Pac did this, just a friendly little comeback :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J Dog said:

Sooooo

Pac was at a Bad Boy studio when he got robbed and shot right. Everyone was there, Puffy, Biggie, Junior Mafia, everybody. Pac goes to the hospital and then prison. Now in prison, with common sense and stories he was hearing, it sounded like whoever set him up were known associates of Puffy/Bad Boy.

So he does this big interview talking about it. Saying Puffy and them probably know something about it now, the who the what the why, but say they don't know anything.

After that, Puffy and Big, out the fucking blue mind you, release Who Shot Ya. It wasn't on an album or to support anything, it was just put out as a single. They say it was old and done before Pac got shot which is true, but the timing was in very very poor taste. Then they play innocent and say shit like, oh it's just coincidence, oh it has nothing to do with Pac, oh we love Pac. So Pac did this, just a friendly little comeback :)

thanks! very informative. so did Tupac's people kill Biggie?