What would happen to the Lebeis family if a reunion happened?

Towelie

That Mansion in Malibu......

I know nothing about American laws but don't his siblings come first in the line of heritage?

He is close to his sister, but the Nanny is more of a mother, I guess he would have given many things to his sister and would have done many investments for his sister, but I guess the Mansion will most prob will go to the Nanny

Beta is older than Axl so assuming he lives to a ripe old age (which is possible) then the Lebeis children or grandchildren are more likely or biological family members - nieces/nephews. Or just maybe it will be a woman or child we haven't heard of yet...I know some people here think those in their fifties are positively ancient but realistically he still has time and opportunity for creating a family if he wanted.

Or perhaps the estate will just go to a dog shelter or the LA Zoo!

It would be good if he starts a family of his own, some people say its too late for him, but i would say that its never too late, I hope he has a long healthy life, but well anything can happen to anyone at any time, so from what I can assume, it will go to the Nanny's familly, really we are so boring people over here than we are thinking about properties of someone and what will happen to it lol

I know nothing about American laws but don't his siblings come first in the line of heritage?
He is close to his sister, but the Nanny is more of a mother, I guess he would have given many things to his sister and would have done many investments for his sister, but I guess the Mansion will most prob will go to the Nanny
Beta is older than Axl so assuming he lives to a ripe old age (which is possible) then the Lebeis children or grandchildren are more likely or biological family members - nieces/nephews. Or just maybe it will be a woman or child we haven't heard of yet...I know some people here think those in their fifties are positively ancient but realistically he still has time and opportunity for creating a family if he wanted.

It would be good if he starts a family of his own, some people say its too late for him, but i would say that its never too late, I hope he has a long healthy life, but well anything can happen to anyone at any time, so from what I can assume, it will go to the Nanny's familly, really we are so boring people over here than we are thinking about properties of someone and what will happen to it lol
It's mostly just too late for women unless they do ivf/surrogacy, I can think of loads of rich older men who have had children late in life, although admittedly many of them started young too. Rod Stewart is the first that springs to mind!

Also on a sobering note there will be a few of us on this forum who may not outlive him to discover the answer on this one.

It's mostly just too late for women unless they do ivf/surrogacy, I can think of loads of rich older men who have had children late in life, although admittedly many of them started young too. Rod Stewart is the first that springs to mind!

Also on a sobering note there will be a few of us on this forum who may not outlive him to discover the answer on this one.

From what I heard from my sources that Axl and Izzy cannot have kids, Axl was close to Dylan, My suggestion would be that it would be great to see him back with Erin, she has a young daughter, so Axl can be a good father figure to her, Now if you come back to the reality I guess Axl doesn't wants to get married or have kids, He already has Beta who is his "Mother" and Amy, Fernando, Vanessa are his family. He has dated a few women here and there over the year and kept it low profile, so well he doesn't wants to get married nor he wants kids at the moment. He has already been hurt in the past so I guess that trust of marriage has gone in his eyes.

From what I heard from my sources that Axl and Izzy cannot have kids, Axl was close to Dylan, My suggestion would be that it would be great to see him back with Erin, she has a young daughter, so Axl can be a good father figure to her, Now if you come back to the reality I guess Axl doesn't wants to get married or have kids, He already has Beta who is his "Mother" and Amy, Fernando, Vanessa are his family. He has dated a few women here and there over the year and kept it low profile, so well he doesn't wants to get married nor he wants kids at the moment. He has already been hurt in the past so I guess that trust of marriage has gone in his eyes.

I think it all belongs to his sister/brother. They are his real relatives. The nanny is just an employee but I'm sure she's already set up with properties and other stuff.

The mansion could become a museum after his death. I hope I live enough to see how this ends up, cuz then we will see the real TB.... Much like the stuff going on between Courtney Love and Kurt's mother.

On the other topic, Axl is not old to reproduce or to start a family given the change in customs nowadays. Many guys his age divorce their long time wives and marry a woman half their age with whom they have kids. Sebastian Bach himself is getting married this year once again! :lol:

To me, the best thing would be for him to go back with Erin... she seems to love him and support him now and like you guys said, she has a little daughter who is the sweetest thing. Axl would love that girl.....

Too bad TB will do everything to keep Axl under their feet so he cannot find happiness with a family of his own :(

I agree it's repetitive, but how does that answer my question? How does a reunion not damage current Guns?

nuGNR is already damaged for not having a new album out.