Xbox Live Gold 12-month ~Canada~ price sale $38.99

gunsguy

Costco is having a sale for this xbox live gold 12 month code

Simply go to costco.ca

http://www.costco.ca/Xbox-LIVE%C2%AE-%E2%80%93-12-month-Gold-Membership-Electronic-Code.product.100014263.html

normally it is $59.99 on xboxlive and $48.99 at Costco( which aint bad already), so this is a killer deal!

If you are not a member I am sure you know someone who is. The code is emailed to you and is easy to input

Limited time offer:

Valid for orders placed 6/11/15 to 6/18/15.

Don't forget to include your email address in your shipping info as that is how it's sent

Edited by gunsguy

i just hate the fact you have to pay a monthly service in addition to an internet bill just to play games online.

I agree man, if it was not for my son I wouldn't bother. Having said that this is really good value, he gets free games every month with it and I don't pay for my internet (well it is included in rent)

Edited by gunsguy

i just hate the fact you have to pay a monthly service in addition to an internet bill just to play games online.

I understand your point, but I'd still be paying for unlimited (or close to it) Internet regardless of having an Xbox or not so I don't really count that as a cost towards playing online.