Adler to release new album in February

So Steven and his band Adler is working on a new studio album, their previous album Back from the dead was pretty cool, if anyone of you heard it, then what were your thoughts on it? Im happy that Steven is still making music and still rocking on the drums

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/adler-to-release-sophomore-album-in-february/

I personally thought it was painfully generic. Which sucks cause I thought the Adler's Appetite songs (the one or two I heard) were REALLY good. Sad to see he went a more generic route. I remember being told to give it a chance here, so I listened and I came back saying one song was really good, only to later find out it was the one song Slash contributed to. Whether thats a coincidence or not, it was pretty funny. The rest was forgettable to me.

Having said that, like you I am also happy just to see Adler out there and doing something. He's had his very public struggles and a GNR reunion seems highly unlikely so I'm at least happy he's still making music and having fun with it. Thats all he can really ask and hope for at this point. I don't really expect anything great from him, or any drummer really thats leading their own band, but anything thats keeping him from sitting at home doing nothing or drugs is good news.

It was a great straight to the point rock album!! It really rocks. Happy for Steven. Im glad another one is coming. Slash will abring another in 2016 and maybe Axl, so 2016 is gonna be a definately Great year.

It was a great straight to the point rock album!! It really rocks. Happy for Steven. Im glad another one is coming. Slash will abring another in 2016 and maybe Axl, so 2016 is gonna be a definately Great year.

Izzy also hasnt released his solo stuff since a while, so maybe Izzy would give a surprise in 2016 too?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...