Axl and Slash hug, Rio 91

I never heard this before, but I thought it was a bit interesting since it was back in early 91 already. After Patience, around the 17 minute mark, Axl said: That was a nice little moment, cause Slash and I are best friends but borderline enemies in bussiness. :lol:

Edited by Guns n' Swedes
  • Like 1

I used to think like that too, but then i keep myself asking if Axl would hate Slash so much if they were just "work friends"...

I never got the impression Axl and Slash were tight.

They were basically "work friends".

Axl said in that 1990's interview with Kurt Loder that they were best friends.

I wonder what he was referring to when he said that they are bordeline enemies in bussiness.

I used to think like that too, but then i keep myself asking if Axl would hate Slash so much if they were just "work friends"...

I never got the impression Axl and Slash were tight.

They were basically "work friends".

Axl said in that 1990's interview with Kurt Loder that they were best friends.

I wonder what he was referring to when he said that they are bordeline enemies in bussiness.

axl said in a recent interview (eddie trunk i guess) that he didnt want to ttour in 1991 and he sort of accused slash of forcing him to tour or something similar to that

so the bordeline enemies in bussiness. comment is probably because slash wanted to tour in 1991 and axl didnt want to tour in 1991

by the time of rock in rio (jan 1991) all arrangements for the 1991 tour were probably being made (or maybe already done) and there must have been a lot of friction between them about that