David Icke, Crazy? Liar? Informer?

Snake-Pit

He has yet to be institutionalised God bless this country and it's free speech (I wonder if David Icke was Chinese in Communist China and said all these things about the powers that be and tried to also make a buck out of it too, would he still be not in prison? He hasn't been sectioned for being crazy (he seems to investigate crazy things with an element of sophistication) which...

I don't know if it's sad, or real, or sinister or even a figment of a delusion...

He also hasn't been taken to court for slander.

I don't get it.

He's free, publishing all of this, and not under section of the UK mental health act.

It's like a sci fi writer who uses real people and things as characters and plot lines.

I don't get it.

He's free, publishing all of this, and not under section of the UK mental health act.

It's like a sci fi writer who uses real people and things as characters and plot lines.

They don't put you away for talking bollocks of I'd've been locked up years ago :lol: They put you away for being a danger to the public, you can fanny on about reptiles all day long if you like.

I don't get it.

They don't put you away for talking bollocks of I'd've been locked up years ago :lol: They put you away for being a danger to the public, you can fanny on about reptiles all day long if you like.

Good ol' Blighty...

LOVE HIM MATE THANKS FOR THE VID SNAKES WATCHED THAT WHOLE TNING U POSTED NEVER SEEN IT CHEERS MAN I LOVE ALL THT STUFF I GENUINLY THINK HE IS CORRECT ON IT ALL N THIS HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE WE IN, I BUESS IM JUST AS CRAZY , I MEAN I DONT THINK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME LIKE HE DOES BUT I AM AWARE OF THE SHIT GOING ON AROUND US MAN, I GUESS I AM WHAT YOU WOULD CALL A WIDE AWAKE, I GOT MY OWN EXPERIENCES THT JUST VALIDATE EVERYTHING HHE SSAYS