Thoughts on the 'reunion' word

I think somebody should have shut down the reunion hype befor it really took hold.

I can't help thinking by reading between the lines, that Slash and Duff will only make appearances at Coachella and a tour with them won't follow.

I feel this is why Axl didn't make the Kimmel appearance, he would have had to confirm what was going to take place, if the confirmations were less than everyone expected he would be shooting it in the foot before it even began.

can't help feeling its all been badly managed, If somebody kept fans in the loop expectations wouldn't be so high.

I cannot understand why people are still talking bollocks and insulting the 'reunion'. We know nuGuns guys will be involved, simply to make sure the tour happens solidly. Not a single one of us know anything about Steve or Izzy, and imo their complete silence shows they will be involved. Can you lot not just shut the fuck up with all the complaints till we get an official announcement on the tour and Izzy/Steve's roles. Thank you.

We already know Frank and Pittman are involved... That is enough to ruin it whether Steven or Izzy play two songs or not...

I hope this is a cashgrab so they stay together longer for the love of money

I'd love to see Axl, Slash and Duff on one stage. A lot. But if they're asking 200 euro's or something, they can go fuck themselves with a rake. I'd consider 100. Anything over that.... Nah.

Truth is, the artist doesn't really decide what the price of tickets will be.

I don't know how it is in Europe, but in North America (USA and Canada), LiveNation basically owns all the big venues, and they sell the tickets through Ticketmaster (they LN and TM come hand in hand). It's basically a monopoly and THEY set the ticket prices and use dirty practices to scam concertgoers (by releasing just a handful of good tickets/seats through TM and selling the rest on Stubhub or other scalping sites).

If they tour, this will be one of the biggest rip-offs of live shows. As much as I'd like to go see them, I can't help think that floor tickets are going to be way too expensive.

The ticket price is largely based on the guarantee the artist has negotiated so it's not like they have no control at all.