just a claim i heard someone make tonight about steve adler

I was selling some music equipment today and the guy that came to buy it told me that he used to work for Perla, Slsh's ex wife. And it just casually came up. So I asked him a lot of questions and the main thing that I remember from our short talk is that he said Axl is a huge control freak, and that Izzy does not want to be in the reunion tour unless Axl allows Adler to be the drummer. Axl is wanting to keep someone from Nu GNR in the band so that he can feel like he has one of his own people behind him. But Axl is extremely against having Adler play drums for them. And the main thing that may allow adler to play is if Izzy is important to have, because Izzy says without Adler he refuses to be a part of it because Izzy is close to Adler and he knows this has been Adlers dream since the 2nd day he was fired from GNR. That's about all I can remember. The guy had no reason to lie and he looked like he was telling the truth as far as I can tell. He drove a new Mercedes and plays in several bands as well as doing some legal work. My memory is fuzzy on the rest of what he said, it was only a 10 minute conversation about GNR. Oh and he said Perla is crazy. He doesn't know what Axls main motivation for the reunion is, it's for sure not money because he pays his band members very well even when they aren't doing anything for months on end. Maybe he's doing it just so the fans will stop asking him for it, who knows. But main thing that peaked my interest is the dynamic being that Axl is dead set against not having Steve Adler play drums, and Izzy wants to play but wil NOT play if Axl don't allow Steve to come back.

So make of that what you will, but I actually believe the guy was telling me the truth.

Sorry, but we can't allow this conversation to continue without legitimate sources.

There will be many rumours being reported over the next year or so. Most will likely be false, but some will undoubtedly be false. Unless you can provide something more than "a friend of a friend" as your source, we have to lock these kinds of discussion.

Thanks!