First 5 shows

5 First Shows  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I had a dream last night........Axl comes out rips jungle apart and then says after its over "Hey Slash its been awhile" and place goes BONKERS I would love that but for real guys we are going to have a ball in Vegas!

• Like 1

It's Guns N' Roses, anything can happen. The show can be like World War IIl or it can be like a Justin Bieber show.

So basically Slash and Axl will hate eachother or the show will go smoothly and scripted without any feelings. I hope these are not the case. I'm hoping to see some 1992 Tokyo stuff but it's 2016. :shrugs:

Edited by Bandanaman

Axl's voice will go out night one and Sebastian Bach will hop out of the audience to take over. Security will mistake him for a fan and tackle him leaving Bach unable to perform. Fernando will take over on lead vocals showing that the three hour meetings were actually voice lessons for himself in case a situation like this should arise. Instead of rioting half of the now 35+ year old concert attendees walk in an orderly fashion to the box office to obtain refunds and a coupon for a free steak dinner in Vegas. Kids who never saw the real deal take to Facebook to proclaim "OMG,BEST GNR SHOW EVER!1!1" while the high rollers with comp seats remain confused. The hardcore older fans retreat to their expensive hotels thinking of the free steak dinner to come.

• Like 2