How impossible will it be for any mortal to get into the Whiskey show (should it actually happen)

Like, "HAHAHAHAHA, yeah... right.", hard?

Like, "I'll take $3k each bud.", hard?

Like, "Maybe there is a guy on the street that can't go and I find him first and throw $1k in his face for his tickets.", hard?

What are we talking here?

Place holds 500 people.  I was there a year ago and it is SMALL.  After the lifers and roadies and record label people get whatever they get, what are we even talking about here?  200 tickets-ish that have any shot of ever reaching any normal people's hands?  I'm willing to deplete a respectable % of my bank account to see this, but I'm not even sure if I'll have the opportunity to do it with how few tickets there will be out there if it happens.

I'm flying into Vegas on the 7th.  My buddy and I have both agreed that if this thing is announced we will leave earlier, fly into LA, try like dogs to get in, and then drive to Vegas.  My thought is that even if we can't get in, just to experience the strip that night and be in the area would be sick.  Last time we were there we had beers with Ron Jeremy at the Rainbow Room. It was great.

This would be better.

If there is any gig happening at The Whiskey, it will most likely be a private show for VIPs.

So the answer to your question is not how impossible but how well you are connected in Hollywood, how high it is your position in the industry and how young and hot you are (for females).