Axl is killing this reunion

16 minutes ago, rendestroi95 said:

i just laugh when people say he's in shape...

dude's lookin like a soccer ball :lol:

it's relative. in that picture where he's leaving the rehearsal studio, he looks much better than when he was rocking the pot belly and the biker stache a couple years back.

plus he seems to be happy, he even may have been cracking jokes and such. http://gph.is/19banqB

3 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

He is in shape. Compared to what he was once 

1 minute ago, Estranged Reality said:

it's relative. in that picture where he's leaving the rehearsal studio, he looks much better than when he was rocking the pot belly and the biker stache a couple years back.

plus he seems to be happy, he even may have been cracking jokes and such. http://gph.is/19banqB

sorry, i just can't see the shape improvement...

he looks practically the same as when golden gods happened, but without the mustache...

24 minutes ago, rendestroi95 said:

i just laugh when people say he's in shape...

dude's lookin like a soccer ball :lol:

I know. Hes obviously bigger than ever. But hes muscular lol. 

8 minutes ago, Estranged Reality said:

Haha! Maybe a little less bloated.

6 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Oh...my god. Suddenly, it all makes so much sense! *Equations and algorithms swirl and swoop all around me* Axl is loved, especially in South America, not for his role in GNR! But because he's a totally spherical soccer ball and they love soccer! They're selling out shows because the stadiums remind them of soccer!

(that's how ridiculous people sound to me when they exaggerate Axl's weight) Axl is literally more than old enough to be my dad, give him a fucking break about his weight. I find it so cringeworthy seeing this shit. Do you have any idea how fucking gay it is to constantly talk about his weight?

My dad is 3 years older than axl. And hes in shape.....im not, have to admit, im 34. Thats not an issue at all being in shape at any age basically. And im gay....but only for Axl! Axl the Ronaldo of rock n roll. Whole lotta axl rosie. 

Edited by Kosonen

17 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Oh...my god. Suddenly, it all makes so much sense! *Equations and algorithms swirl and swoop all around me* Axl is loved, especially in South America, not for his role in GNR! But because he's a totally spherical soccer ball and they love soccer! They're selling out shows because the stadiums remind them of soccer!

(that's how ridiculous people sound to me when they exaggerate Axl's weight) Axl is literally more than old enough to be my dad, give him a fucking break about his weight. I find it so cringeworthy seeing this shit. Do you have any idea how fucking gay it is to constantly talk about his weight?

why are you pissed because somebody exaggerated his weight like he's your husband os something? sounds pretty gay to me :lol:

chill out

i just want him to kick ass and don't sound like he's being choked, thats all :P

Edited by rendestroi95
typo