RIP "Mr Nice" Howard Marks

spunko12345

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

I was with my mate Rizwan "Rizzler" Afsal :lol:he lives in Pencoed it's only a tiny place. He'd spoken to him before.

Get the fuck out of here, you know a Rizwan Rizzler too, one of my best mates had that nickname, he was the first person i heard gangsta rap off of.  I mean substantial gangsta rap, stuff that weren't in the pop charts like Coolio or what have you :lol:  Didja see the Selby fight?  Was worried he might get shown up a bit there early on but he came through, bless him.

51 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Get the fuck out of here, you know a Rizwan Rizzler too, one of my best mates had that nickname, he was the first person i heard gangsta rap off of.  I mean substantial gangsta rap, stuff that weren't in the pop charts like Coolio or what have you :lol:  Didja see the Selby fight?  Was worried he might get shown up a bit there early on but he came through, bless him.

:lol: Yeah my Rizzler was into his drum and bass. He loved Arsenal mind, he used to eat an orange or tangerine and put a sachet of salt on it, the little packets you get in KFC, he kept a stash of them for his oranges. Yeah I saw him get put on his arse :lol: little bugger, i saw he was on about fighting frampton? He's not in his weight catagory though is he Frampton? He seems bigger than Lee.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

:lol: Yeah my Rizzler was into his drum and bass. He loved Arsenal mind, he used to eat an orange or tangerine and put a sachet of salt on it, the little packets you get in KFC, he kept a stash of them for his oranges. Yeah I saw him get put on his arse :lol: little bugger, i saw he was on about fighting frampton? He's not in his weight catagory though is he Frampton? He seems bigger than Lee.

My Rizzler was a United supporter and heavy weed smoker.  Got into the ol' sniff in later years quite heavily, dropped dead during a game of footie.

Framptons super bantam, one below featherweight and he's talking about moving up to featherweight (a move that people say is partly in order to avoid Rigondeaux who is the dogs bollocks at Super Bantam, just totally unbeatable but a boring fighter and not much of a crowd pleaser so i suppose for Frampton it's lose-lose) in relation to a fight with Mexican hardnut Leo Santa Cruz (who isn't too better an option that Rigondeaux but he's at least got a chance against Santa Cruz cuz though he's a hardnut he's not a boxers boxer like Rigondeaux) so i suppose Selbz is working with that in mind.  It's the first time I've seen Selbz in a position where it looked like he might get out-boxed but he gave a good account of himself.

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

Wait...orange + salt? Is this some druggie thing?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PappyTron said:

Wait...orange + salt? Is this some druggie thing?

psst, i had no idea what he was talking about so i just moved on, thought maybe it was some old time Taff tradition that i weren't privy to :lol:  Yakky Dah, put a bit of salt on me clementine there boyo, thaaats the way!

1 minute ago, Len B'stard said:

psst, i had no idea what he was talking about so i just moved on, thought maybe it was some old time Taff tradition that i weren't privy to :lol:  Yakky Dah, put a bit of salt on me clementine there boyo, thaaats the way!

Some old Taff tradition, handed down from father to son in the valleys, each family closely guarding their secret ratio of salt to orange pulp. :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Some old Taff tradition, handed down from father to son in the valleys, each family closely guarding their secret ratio of salt to orange pulp. :lol:

Spunkos gonna fuckin patent it and move to London and make a fuckin' mint and be an outcast all through sheep shagger land for selling out and going English, they'll invent a new word welsh word for him, somewhere between cunt, Judas and Infaaaamah man, it'll be spelt Khweeexxzzcchhllllzzxxxxzzzzzzzxxxzzzzzz...and uh, etc!

2 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Spunkos gonna fuckin patent it and move to London and make a fuckin' mint and be an outcast all through sheep shagger land for selling out and going English, they'll invent a new word welsh word for him, somewhere between cunt, Judas and Infaaaamah man, it'll be spelt Khweeexxzzcchhllllzzxxxxzzzzzzzxxxzzzzzz...and uh, etc!

You know, maybe the orange and salt thing is like a Welsh poor man's Lucozade, you know? They can't get that in the valleys, so they suck on a salty orange instead to get their electrolytes back up after a hard day picking leeks or whatever it is they get up to.

Just now, PappyTron said:

You know, maybe the orange and salt thing is like a Welsh poor man's Lucozade, you know? They can't get that in the valleys, so they suck on a salty orange instead to get their electrolytes back up after a hard day picking leeks or whatever it is they get up to.

Sort of like oranges at half time only with a sachet of salt :lol: