Will they play Crash Diet? ever

15 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

No this Crash Diet is actually amazing.. Sounds like GN'R

Adding my sincere thanks too!

Crash Diet is by far my favorite song by GNR and I had a similar experience to @DeadSlash hearing the Asphalt Ballet version back in the day. I couldn't believe it.

Again, @t-p-d-a thank you for introducing me to this version!

Where are my Cornshucker brothers at?

On April 22, 2016 at 0:49 PM, donny said:

if they are going to play a west arkeen song then theres better ones than crash diet. how about anxious disease ? axl and slash originally recorded that song in 1996.

i always thought bring it back home was a much better song than crash diet. 

I found out about Anxious Disease a few weeks ago but could find it no where and I desperately wanna hear it ?

I'm quite convinced they won't ever play it, as they do not consider it their own song I guess. But it's really a shame, it's fuckin' amazing. I'm sure if it ended up on illusions, it would have been considered one of GNR classics by now. 

2 hours ago, PhillyRose said:

Where are my Cornshucker brothers at?

I found out about Anxious Disease a few weeks ago but could find it no where and I desperately wanna hear it ?

heres the wiki page for it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anxious_Disease

if you desperately want to hear it then the full album is on youtube but for some reason the song with axl and slash on it is about a minute shorter than the album version with axl's lyrics missing ???? anyone know why ?

i couldn't find nothing on uk ebay but usa ebay have plenty for sale.

funny thing is its the last time AXL, SLASH, DUFF and IZZY recorded on the same album together and the last ever time AXL and SLASH recorded a song together but 99% of gnr fans have never heard of it.