Is Axl saving his voice on the Threeunion tour so he can have it on great shape for the 5 guys Reunion?

On 5/18/2016 at 4:41 AM, scooby845 said:

where did you hear/read that?

I forgot where I read it but it says the Boys buy food on McD which is only enough to buy one burger, N' They share it for five of Then

Also I dunno if this is true or not N' I dunno where I read this too,

but I read it somewhere tht after Izzy quit, He works at McDonald 

I dunno if thts the real story or People's opinion or just a fanfiction 

I read tht long time ago

Also Someone said She read tht Izzy is interested in black magic

Edited by SerenityScorp

On May 18, 2016 at 3:41 PM, Tom2112 said:

The amount of bollicks threads in the "news" and discussion section is off the charts. Surely the discussion should have some grounding in reality otherwise it should be posted in anything goes or one of the other non main sections. 

Is Axl saving his voice for a AFD reunion? No.

This is essentially the same  bogus shite that is being discussed in "is Axl singing better with AC/DC because he likes AC/DC more than GnR" thread. 

Can this crap be filtered? Does it have to clutter up news & discussion? Can there be a separate place for pointless 'what if' scenarios (maybe name it that ?). Everytime I come on this site there's another 2-3 new 'what if Axl' threads and it's usually not interesting or based in any piece of factual information. 

Now, I love analysing and discussing gnr so don't confuse what I've said. There's a big difference between discussing gnr past and present and talking about gnr hypotheticals.

Out of likes so I can just give you a: ??????

Gnr really needs to release a new album.