Thank you Angus and Axl.

night prowler

On 6/16/2016 at 5:53 PM, night prowler said:
On 6/16/2016 at 6:41 AM, night prowler said:

ugh technological meltdown sorry :facepalm:

On 6/16/2016 at 6:41 AM, night prowler said:

movie soundtracks  !!?? .... ok...hmmm ... why??  when he can do riff raff and other :)

exactly :) funny how some people who claim to be total AXL fans can talk smack about  him ( not you P :) )  some who have written completely contradictory  things about him in other places :lol: and you're so right in what you said to me about those kinda people ;)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

On 6/16/2016 at 0:25 AM, night prowler said:

you know .... ive been thinkin that all the time watching this....  the man is rock n roll... i mean, real rock n roll ... like when he sings High Voltage, like you say its pure rock music.... and its like you can tell it by lookin on him that something is finally getting the chance to be let loose and come flyin out... clearly its a big part of his music soul....

And what yoy say about Janis ... absolutely ... specially the passionate and emotional screams of .. ooooaaaaaaaa... here and there in ex, high voltage ..

that is what surprised me the most ...not that he COULD do it vocaly, .... but that he sounded so blues like and had a real feel of rock n roll once it alla was a bit settled and they had found their groove as a band ...

sure wouldnt mind hearing hin and angus an co ... jaming away on some old chuck berry or little richard...

i can defenitely hera axl doin Luciiiiiiiille    :)

hmmmm i need to find some of my fave Chuck and Little Richard songs and we cam compare notes as usual :lol:

On 6/16/2016 at 6:27 PM, night prowler said:

i agree.... this .. break  is scary as hell ....  to much can happen ...

i would have liked them to just keep touring and make music while doin that and then ...

but then again ... he gotta do what he gotta do now... otherwise there would probably be a price on Angus head from the GNR fans ...

you bet your ass there would be. Axl belongs with GN'R . let accadacca find someone else!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 28 July 2016 at 9:21 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

to compare Bon's with Axl's! Bon wins IMHO but Axl damn dude great performance!!!  rock3

@AxlsFavoriteRose Are you talking to yourself on here? :lol: You know what that's a sign of, don't you? Lol. I'm just kidding :P

I still can't over that vid night prowler posted of Bon in a girls school uniform, that was so funny :lol: 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@AxlsFavoriteRose Are you talking to yourself on here? :lol: You know what that's a sign of, don't you? Lol. I'm just kidding :P

I still can't over that vid night prowler posted of Bon in a girls school uniform, that was so funny :lol: 

LOL no it was in response to a video of Axl/DC doing that song, i just put it on the wrong place. and that is because my mind is fried, we have had several really hot days where i live and the heat is making me crazy:rofl-lol: yeah that video was funny Bon had such a great sense of humor :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

LOL no it was in response to a video of Axl/DC doing that song, i just put it on the wrong place. and that is because my mind is fried, we have had several really hot days where i live and the heat is making me crazy:rofl-lol: yeah that video was funny Bon had such a great sense of humor :)

Haha, I hate it when it's too hot, I much prefer winter or chucking down rain, lucky we get plenty of that here :) 

Ive been listening to quite a bit of Bon era AC/DC recently, a lot of his lyrics make me laugh. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Haha, I hate it when it's too hot, I much prefer winter or chucking down rain, lucky we get plenty of that here :) 

Ive been listening to quite a bit of Bon era AC/DC recently, a lot of his lyrics make me laugh. 

have you heard the version of The Jack, the one they didn't play on the radio cos of the "explicit lyrics"? i love it!

• Like 1

On 6/16/2016 at 7:07 PM, MrSoftie said:

Stick around @night prowler you might enjoy the Guns tour :)

he's having some personal issues which i will not divulge here. plus he doesn't like Axl going back to being so chummy w/Slash. seeing after the last few GN'R concerts there will be the remaining 10 Axl/DC concerts, so he may be back then but after that GN'R reunites again for the SA tour. then according to this A fan on the MyGNRForum recently claimed that Fernando, a member of Guns N’ Roses’ management company Team Brazil, told him that Guns N’ Roses plan to tour in Australia in January 2017, Japan in February 2017, and Europe later in 2017. so i don't think that'll thrill him. i'll let him know you're thinking of him though.

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

he's having some personal issues which i will not divulge here. plus he doesn't like Axl going back to being so chummy w/Slash. seeing after the last few GN'R concerts there will be the remaining 10 Axl/DC concerts, so he may be back then but after that GN'R reunites again for the SA tour. then according to this A fan on the MyGNRForum recently claimed that Fernando, a member of Guns N’ Roses’ management company Team Brazil, told him that Guns N’ Roses plan to tour in Australia in January 2017, Japan in February 2017, and Europe later in 2017. so i don't think that'll thrill him. i'll let him know you're thinking of him though.

Sorry to hear that! His positivity was refreshing so I hope he'll join us for Axl/DC round 2 :)

• Like 1