What are the chances of more US shows after the current ones?

I'm sure this has been asked, and feel free to delete the thread if it has as I admit I haven't really been following the discussions that that much since Vegas (you fall down the GNR rabbit hole and then never come out lol). Just curious what the thoughts are about more shows after this stadium run and if there are rumors suggesting it. I believe last I heard the rumors were SA this fall (which is now obviously official) then I think Asia/Australia/New Zealand in the February-April time frame of next year, followed by Europe in the summer.

My assumption would be a victory lap of US arenas next fall (as I certainly assume demand would be there), but just wondering if there have been rumblings about that at all. Or are there no plans beyond Europe next summer? A simultaneous thanks in advance and sorry if this has already been addressed.

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Based on no facts or inside info whatsoever, I'm guessing a US arena tour will happen in the fall of next year.

Thats what I'm assuming as well. But yeah, then people ask me for solid info and I'm like "I could lie and say I have it but its just a gut feeling." Haven't followed close enough to know if it actually could be confirmed or rumored.

2 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Thats what I'm assuming as well. But yeah, then people ask me for solid info and I'm like "I could lie and say I have it but its just a gut feeling." Haven't followed close enough to know if it actually could be confirmed or rumored.

Nothing confirmed or rumored. If there comes a time where something is rumored, it will probably be just because you and I are saying it here and now :lol:

Just know this; if there is a US arena tour next year, I'm already figuring out how I can top the pre-party I threw this year!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Nothing confirmed or rumored. If there comes a time where something is rumored, it will probably be just because you and I are saying it here and now :lol:

Just know this; if there is a US arena tour next year, I'm already figuring out how I can top the pre-party I threw this year!

Haha makes perfect sense! Thanks for the info!

• Like 1