Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

On 8/19/2017 at 1:05 PM, Kris_1989 said:

Is that a huge bruise on his right cheek? :blink:

It looks like it. When did Vince Neil hit Izzy for supposedly touching his wife?

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

"Slash, we need to take the ring to Mordor." :lol:

P.S. is it me or has the "like" button disappeared? 

Not just you...there are site updates going on that caused the "like" button to disappear for a bit along with some other features.

14 hours ago, kkferro72 said:

Mother of Jesus... the 2nd pic... God... Thank you @Jane M.! :drool:

Thank you too @Jane M.:) first time I've seen that pic :)

3 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

It looks like it. When did Vince Neil hit Izzy for supposedly touching his wife?

I read it here before that that was around the time his dads dog bit him in the face. 

6 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

3 hours ago, annabanana said:

I read it here before that that was around the time his dads dog bit him in the face. 

Dog's bite - August '89
Vince's punch - September '89
Jam with Stones - December '89
Conclusion: events not related :P

BTW, I watch the Stones video over and over and just can't see the "bruises". I've seen pictures from that show around the internet for ages and never noticed any bruises... :shrugs:

7 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

it is not in the rolling stones show...it was after axl and izzy perfoming with tom petty 'free fallin' in MTV,and there are no pistures.

Exactly. The incident with Vince Neil happened at backstage and was not registered in images. Pity. I would love to see it.:ph34r:

Poor thing...:wub:

Edited by kkferro72

Didn't Izzy get clean in December '89? Slash mentions on his bio that Izzy had a big scare one night. He didn't say what happened but it made Izzy call his family and his father took him back home to Lafayette to get clean. Maybe that big scare is what we see on his face in the Stones video? :shrugs:

17 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Didn't Izzy get clean in December '89? Slash mentions on his bio that Izzy had a big scare one night. He didn't say what happened but it made Izzy call his family and his father took him back home to Lafayette to get clean. Maybe that big scare is what we see on his face in the Stones video? :shrugs:

Could be. But I thought that scare was Izzy waking up in New York with electrodes on his chest and he had no idea what happened or how he got there?

I also remember Axl telling a story about Izzy getting in a car accident but I don't remember the date. So that could've been it too.

Just now, Kris_1989 said:

Could be. But I thought that scare was Izzy waking up in New York with electrodes on his chest and he had no idea what happened or how he got there?

I also remember Axl telling a story about Izzy getting in a car accident but I don't remember the date. So that could've been it too.

Uhm, I'm not sure but I think Slash said Izzy arrived home with blood all over his face but he didn't say what happened he was just scared to death and called his father. The car accident, could be yeah.

scare

verb
cause great fear or nervousness in; frighten.
"the rapid questions were designed to scare her into blurting out the truth"
synoniemen:    frighten, make afraid, make fearful, make nervous, panic, throw into a panic; Meer
noun
noun: scare; plural noun: scares
a sudden attack of fright.
"gosh, that gave me a scare!"
synoniemen:    fright, shock, start, turn, jump; informalthe heebie-jeebies
"you gave me a scare—how did you get here?"

I think what Slash meant was that Izzy had a scare in the meaning above, drug related.
Not that he had a scar.

16 minutes ago, Irwi said:

I think what Slash meant was that Izzy had a scare in the meaning above, drug related.
Not that he had a scar.

Yeah. But a drug related accident / fight whatever would leave a scar. lol

--

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I dreamt of Izzy. Young Izzy. And Duff. Why not young Axl? (Hello brain?!) So anyway, Izzy was shirtless (lol) and both sat in some booth of a bar of pub. It was crowded, people were walking around, hiding their children away from them. They both had pink drinks in their hand and Izzy told Duff that he was glad Duff was in his life. Duff was smiling and then Izzy was snickering into himself.

No, I don't know what's wrong with me either. Why pink drinks, why Duff, why not me? :lol: Dream analyst show me what you can do. :lol:

Anyway, I gonna leave those here. Love Baby Rann and think he looks hot af in the video. Today Izzy <3! I wonder if he knows that the song is funny. (Or am I the only one who thinks so?)

izzystradlinsolo2012.jpg

izzy-2012.jpg

Sorry for the shitty quality. I'll post it anyway 

Izzy+Stradlin.jpg

15IzzyStradlin.jpg

cfad8782b47f245c339c3df1e4398d20.jpg

Edited by Tori72

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

No, I don't know what's wrong with me either. Why pink drinks, why Duff, why not me? :lol: Dream analyst show me what you can do. :lol:

Are you reading or planning to write a Duzzy (:question:) fanfic? :smiley-confused2:

Anyway, thanks for the hot Baby Rann Izzy, it's much appreciated!

I said "big scare" not "big scar". What I said is that I recall Slash saying he got home with blood on his face and that's what made him decide to get clean. 

Ah, the Baby rann video, indeed, hot af, and the song is funny yeah. Also is about Angela Nicoletti and no one can convince me otherwise. :lol:

Just now, Darkenchantress said:

I said "big scare" not "big scar". What I said is that I recall Slash saying he got home with blood on his face and that's what made him decide to get clean. 

Ah, the Baby rann video, indeed, hot af, and the song is funny yeah. Also is about Angela Nicoletti and no one can convince me otherwise. :lol:

Nope. It's about his girlfriends daughter who is 20 something by now and ran off to Vietnam with Izzy's only good suitcase. The man is known to be frugal, right? She left her Chihuahua in LA that is suffering of sialorrhea. Izzy gets fed up with it, acting as Dads acts and wants to take her back to take care of the little rat dog herself. That's my interpretation anyway.

By the way, I was hoping that you as the Great Black / White Witch could interpret my dream. :awesomeface:

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Nope. It's about his girlfriends daughter who is 20 something by now and ran off to Vietnam with Izzy's only good suitcase. The man is known to be frugal, right? She left her Chihuahua in LA that is suffering of sialorrhea. Izzy gets fed up with it, acting as Dads acts and wants to take her back to take care of the little rat dog herself. That's my interpretation anyway.

By the way, I was hoping that you as the Great Black / White Witch could interpret my dream. :awesomeface:

Do I really need to interpret a dream where Duff and shirtless Izzy are sitting together drinking pink drinks?? Like... Really? 

A6mlw.gif

:lol:

I find Izzy taking care of a chihuahua hilarious, by the way. But really, it is about Angela!!!!! "My baby ran away to Vietnam?" Really Stradlin? What's the capital of Vietnam? Hanoi!!! 

Andy-McCoy-hanoi-rocks-34007865-267-474.

It's practically the same than "my baby ran away to Andy McCoy" :rofl-lol: