Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

24 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I'm out of likes, but love this so much :rofl-lol:

And I love the nickname 3 Stooges you gave to A/S/D. Maybe instead of "Where's Izzy"-shirt, I'll wear Three Stooges shirt when I'm going to see GN'R in July. 

15 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Just engage Izzy, you can't make it any worse!

Izzy is too busy. He's stuck on watching endless playlists of kitten/puppy-videos on YouTube.  

Edited by Fourteenbeers
typo

13 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

I don't know about you all but I've had a great cyber #sundayfunday so far.  

Between #HUGE & #AxlIsBald I can't stop laughing.

It's been fun but I wasn't planning spending here so big part of my Sunday...

but think I missed #AxlIsBald part. Where was that? Not on the women's thread?  You'd get ripped to pieces there.

Confession:  until about six years ago, I thought the lyrics were "turn around bitch, I've got news for you." :facepalm: 

I was quoting the lyrics in an email and my dear friend John said to me:  "Oh Jen....Jen, Jen, Jen.  No."  If he could've patted my head like a child over the internet, he would have. 

I :heart: y'all's Sunday funday posts, but this fucking band has give me nothing but a weekend long headache. Actually, more like a 25 year headache. I felt it start to come on during MTV's world premiere of "November Rain".

tumblr_mdk9oiGwVf1qedb29o1_500.gif

7 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

There's no chance they'll announce a tour with Def Leppard basically because that isn't happening at all :lol:

Def Leppard will open for Aerosmith in Chile just like The Who will do for GNR. The promoters decided to put these two shows together as some sort of festival but that's it. So far, GNR and Leppard won't be sharing a stage at all. And why would they generate all this hype to announce a date in Chile? They already announced the other dates including the main one that's Rock In Rio.

And it wouldn't make sense. Adding Think About You and Anything Goes to the setlist is not a big announcement.

Yes, of course you go! If they announce guests, it's safe to assume at least Steven will be there and you can't miss that. YOU CAN'T! :max:

:P

If Thry adding 14 Years N'Dust N'Bones on the setlist,  That is a big announcement 

25 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

If Thry adding 14 Years N'Dust N'Bones on the setlist,  That is a big announcement 

Well they played Double Talkin Jive on the US tour last summer, so they apparently have no problem adding Izzy songs SANS Izzy. :anger:  I about lost my damn mind when I saw that was on the set list and there was no Stradlin.

<Edit to clarify I mean songs that Izzy sings lead on.  We all know that Izzy has written/co-written a lot of songs they perform>.

Sorry I'm in such a bad mood.  

new-girl-gif1.gif

Edited by Cold Jen Time

22 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Well they played Double Talkin Jive on the US tour last summer, so they apparently have no problem adding Izzy songs SANS Izzy. :anger:  I about lost my damn mind when I saw that was on the set list and there was no Stradlin.

<Edit to clarify I mean songs that Izzy sings lead on.  We all know that Izzy has written/co-written a lot of songs they perform>.

new-girl-gif1.gif

But isnt DTJ Axl is the one who sing it? 

10 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

But isnt DTJ Axl is the one who sing it? 

On the album Izzy is singing lead but Axl sings some parts - mostly backing parts, really.  At least I'm pretty sure that's right - someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Of course, that'll just put me in more of a bad mood. :wacko:

JK. Kinda. ;) 

Edited by Cold Jen Time

13 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Personally, I would want to be paid for having to endure Def Leppard to get to Aerosmith. 

Lame ass nostalgia tour. 

Def Leppard isn't my favorite - they're too pop-rock.  But consider these things:  1) They still have their 1982 'classic' Pyromania line-up together, with the exception of the guitar player who is the one who replaced the original after he died in 1991.  2) They just released a new record of original music in 2015.   3) After their drummer lost his arm due to a car accident in 1985, they worked with him to keep him in the band.  That last one always stood out to me.  

So compared to GnR's  history :shrugs:  And sorry for O/T.  

Spoiler

2015 song.  The video looks like it's from the 80's, though.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cold Jen Time said:

new-girl-gif1.gif

Well,  here's one DTJ for you: with love to Izzy from Axl ... :lol:

Edited by Fourteenbeers
---

8 hours ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Confession:  until about six years ago, I thought the lyrics were "turn around bitch, I've got news for you." :facepalm: 

I was quoting the lyrics in an email and my dear friend John said to me:  "Oh Jen....Jen, Jen, Jen.  No."  If he could've patted my head like a child over the internet, he would have. 

tumblr_m52n7lxqNW1qe7ryk.gif

5 hours ago, Cold Jen Time said:

On the album Izzy is singing lead but Axl sings some parts - mostly backing parts, really.  At least I'm pretty sure that's right - someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Of course, that'll just put me in more of a bad mood. :wacko:

JK. Kinda. ;) 

Yep. On the album Izzy sings DTJ but Axl sings it live. I hate that one that @Fourteenbeers posted. So uncool. We know he did it cause he loves Izzy so much he was hurt but anyways. :max:

• Like 1

Ok.

To pass the time and also because mondays suck I invented an Izzy game. It's obviously me being silly but I'd actually think it would be fun.

Day 1

Post 5 alltime Izzy pics

Day 2

Post 5 alltime Izzy songs

Day 3

Post 5 alltime Izzy lyrics

Day 4 

Post 5 alltime Izzy quotes (I know there aren't so many, I basically know two, I guess. But I'm sure you guys know some more.

Day 5

Don't know. Probably the end :facepalm:

Anyone infantile enough to play with me? :popcorn:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Ok.

To pass the time and also because mondays suck I invented an Izzy game. It's obviously me being silly but I'd actually think it would be fun.

Day 1

Post 5 alltime Izzy pics

Day 2

Post 5 alltime Izzy songs

Day 3

Post 5 alltime Izzy lyrics

Day 4 

Post 5 alltime Izzy quotes (I know there aren't so many, I basically know two, I guess. But I'm sure you guys know some more.

Day 5

Don't know. Probably the end :facepalm:

Anyone infantile enough to play with me? :popcorn:

I'm in!

7 hours ago, triad said:

Def Leppard isn't my favorite - they're too pop-rock.  But consider these things:  1) They still have their 1982 'classic' Pyromania line-up together, with the exception of the guitar player who is the one who replaced the original after he died in 1991.  2) They just released a new record of original music in 2015.   3) After their drummer lost his arm due to a car accident in 1985, they worked with him to keep him in the band.  That last one always stood out to me.  

So compared to GnR's  history :shrugs:  And sorry for O/T.  

Hide contents

2015 song.  The video looks like it's from the 80's, though.  

I actually really love DL!  Really I do!  And @triad, I agree with your points above.  I was just telling someone the other day that I enjoying seeing DL live not only bc I dig their tunes, but bc they genuinely seem to like each other. 

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'm in!

I'm in as much as I can be .... crazy busy day and week ahead!  

• Like 1

Well, I'm just going to put in my official prediction and call it a day on the speculating. It's too irritating. :lol:

So I'm going to say shows in LA with Izzy and Steven as guests. That's been my gut feeling since February so I'm just going to stick to it. :shrugs: