Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

9 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

What if Izzy doesn't tweet because he has nothing new to say? I mean regarding rumors because there's none really, just speculation on our part, as always. It's not like he was the next Kim K. of twitter and went silent all of the sudden. 

I'll smash my head through a wall on wednesday for getting my hopes up again if the announcement has nothing to do with him/appetite.

I agree. It's not like he was very active lately anyway. Steven being silent again is what makes me more suspicious. YBJgYfL.gif

@Fourteenbeers don't hide your shirt! I certainly won't. I'd rather not being allowed inside than to hide my love for Izzy. Not in this lifetime. :lol:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I agree. It's not like he was very active lately anyway. Steven being silent again is what makes me more suspicious. YBJgYfL.gif

@Fourteenbeers don't hide your shirt! I certainly won't. I'd rather not being allowed inside than to hide my love for Izzy. Not in this lifetime. :lol:

I prefer to hide the T-shirt  so tht They didnt see aftr tht take off th jacket when on the concert

1 minute ago, Darkenchantress said:

I agree. It's not like he was very active lately anyway. Steven's being silent again is what makes me more suspicious. YBJgYfL.gif

I love Steven, bless his heart but I wouldn't be surprised if he thought he was off the hook and then got a friendly reminder from Brazil to keep his mouth shut. 

8 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Same here, I truly cannot understand how other people don't see that video as a slap in the face.

& I don't think Izzy's going to say anything. I have a feeling he's under the same contract as Steven. I've been a fan of his for almost 20 years now and in those 20 years I've never seen him not respond to rumors. He doesn't let bullshit run rampant. Especially when fans are possibly being misled. So why start now unless he's been silenced like the rest of them? :no:

Basically if I had to put out my predictions on what's going to happen I think this announcement will either be new tour dates or a new song. If they continue touring I think there will be guest spots by Izzy & Steven... BUT I doubt they will have them on stage at the same time to have the full AFD5 reunion. They'll probably have Steven play two songs (or one if he happens to offend Axl by looking at him the wrong way) and then have Izzy play a couple songs. All while Fortus stays on the stage. Maybe bring them both out for the encore if we're lucky. Or have each one of them show up at different gigs. Izzy at one show Steven at another.

I get the vibe the big three does not want to let go of the current lineup so if they bring Izzy & Steven back I think they'll still be kept at arms length. It's lame but that's how I feel...

So here's my dumb "theory" which isn't really even a theory.  It had a lot more depth to it last night after four glasses of wine.  This morning, not so much.  :D

Basically, that video shows me that "they" (not sure if that's TB or Axl or all of them) are interested in building a whole new fan base of kids and younger adults who couldn't give a fuck if some guy named Izzy is on stage with them. Which can be the only explanation as to why they added the Smurf, hoping kids would think she's just so "dope" bc she has the "sickest" blue hair and looks like one of the game pieces in Candyland.  They're gonna ride this out as far as they can.  But they can't keep just playing all the "old" songs, so eventually they'll record a new album (and we all know how THAT goes when Izzy isn't around  :thumbsdown:).  Izzy may want a laugh one day and join them onstage (with Fortus, like you said, Kris).  But otherwise, I think it's done.

Re: Izzy signing a "gag order" -- obviously I don't know the guy from Adam, but can y'all really see him doing that?  Something tells me he wouldn't.  But :shrugs:.  I guess I don't think his silence has been particularly strange bc nothing's really been going on.  But if he's seen that video....I'm just dying for him to throw some shade.  DYING. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

So here's my dumb "theory" which isn't really even a theory.  It had a lot more depth to it last night after four glasses of wine.  This morning, not so much.  :D

Basically, that video shows me that "they" (not sure if that's TB or Axl or all of them) are interested in building a whole new fan base of kids and younger adults who couldn't give a fuck if some guy named Izzy is on stage with them. Which can be the only explanation as to why they added the Smurf, hoping kids would think she's just so "dope" bc she has the "sickest" blue hair and looks like one of the game pieces in Candyland.  They're gonna ride this out as far as they can.  But they can't keep just playing all the "old" songs, so eventually they'll record a new album (and we all know how THAT goes when Izzy isn't around  :thumbsdown:).  Izzy may want a laugh one day and join them onstage (with Fortus, like you said, Kris).  But otherwise, I think it's done.

Re: Izzy signing a "gag order" -- obviously I don't know the guy from Adam, but can y'all really see him doing that?  Something tells me he wouldn't.  But :shrugs:.  I guess I don't think his silence has been particularly strange bc nothing's really been going on.  But if he's seen that video....I'm just dying for him to throw some shade.  DYING. 

I doubt Theyre like tht,  Especially Axl, He likes to nostalgia especially early days

Probably Izzy will join Them sooner or later

6 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I prefer to hide the T-shirt  so tht They didnt see aftr tht take off th jacket when on the concert

giphy.gif

But seriously though. It's a joke, right? I don't think I'll have any problem to go in with my Izzy shirt, will I? It would be a stupid move and also, as far as I know, they have clearly stated that I'll have to leave my trident at home (seriously, that list :facepalm: ) but there is not a dress code. 

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

That's what I'm gonna do... smuggle the shirt in and then: Ta daa!

26 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

That's probably it then. I don't even want to know how much those tickets will be. :blink:

Not sure I can pull that off in three days. :P

This time machine is pretty neat. I'll remember that Penny said it looked like something Elton John would use while travelling through the Everglades.:lol:

20 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

What if Izzy doesn't tweet because he has nothing new to say? I mean regarding rumors because there's none really, just speculation on our part, as always. It's not like he was the next Kim K. of twitter and went silent all of the sudden. 

I'll smash my head through a wall on wednesday for getting my hopes up again if the announcement has nothing to do with him/appetite.

b6488ee3.gif

I will join you... and I don't even need a wall... How is touring with Def Leppard huge announcement?? 

3 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

giphy.gif

But seriously though. It's a joke, right? I don't think I'll have any problem to go in with my Izzy shirt, will I? It would be a stupid move and also, as far as I know, they have clearly stated that I'll have to leave my trident at home (seriously, that list :facepalm: ) but there is not a dress code. 

I wore my Where's Izzy shirt and everyone loved it.  No issues. :hug:

8 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Izzy Stradlin are you reading? Do as she says. DO IT! DO IT! :rofl-lol:

PLEASE.

6 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

I wore my Where's Izzy shirt and everyone loved it.  No issues. :hug:

True! I remember you told me. Anyway, I'll let you all know if I end up in jail, tell Izzy that I love him and that I did it for the cause. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I don't think they will do anything after the whole Izzy sign incident. Remember? He's family. :P

Those guys really have a curious way to treat family. <_<

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I don't think they will do anything after the whole Izzy sign incident. Remember? He's family. :P

I don't think It was anyone from the band that told to take the Izzy-sign away. No matter what they think about Izzy, they know that it would make them look bad.

16 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I don't think It was anyone from the band that told to take the Izzy-sign away. No matter what they think about Izzy, they know that it would make them look bad.

Its probably TB again

Funny they took tht sign, We know back then they are the one who made an agreement with Izzy to reunion with Axl again, N'Axl didn't know tht 

I don't know wht The reason for them to make tht agreement after they are trying so hard to make them cant getting touch with Axl, Im curious about tht

Edited by SerenityScorp