Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, ninemillykitty said:

hello, guys! 
i  wanted to thank you all for your interest in 'winterblossom is dead'!  it took me a little while to find the masters as i hadn't thought about that album in years! it was a nice stroll through memory lane, though, and it means a lot to me that you guys wanted to hear it again! just wanted to say thank you truly and sincerely!!
-jt longoria
ps-
i'll be leaving it up for about another week (til friday may 26th) for anyone who'd still like it. if anyone has any problems buying the album (i know that not all outlets are available worldwide) just let me know through a personal message on this forum and i'll figure out a way to let you buy it! :-)
https://kittyviolet.bandcamp.com/releases

What a lovely message, thank you jt for taking the time. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

More than the "Slash's leg incident"? :lol: Ah Slash, he doesn't know what a filter is. :rofl-lol:

Probably not more than that (hard to beat that one :P), just one of many that Izzy wasn't too pleased about, I guess :lol:

• Like 2

Hey friends...just waking up today hoping to not be as sad. The news about Chris Cornell really hit me hard yesterday.  I know this sounds weird, but I keep hearing him singing in my head.  

Yesterday, my high school best friend sent me a picture of the lyrics to "Hunger Strike" that we had written down when we were 16/17 (too many years ago to count ;)) with each of our parts labeled.  She was Chris, I was Eddie. I thought about all the times we'd driven around, smoking cigs and blasting that and Soundgarden. I thought of all the recent times, as an adult, when I'd sat on the beach at sundown, beer in hand, with my friends while listening to Fell on Black Days. We listened to a lot of Soundgarden and Audioslave, but I always remember that as the sunset beach song for some reason.

Anyway, I'll stop blubbering now and try to refocus on Izzy.  But things are just gonna suck for awhile.  And I didn't even know the guy.  I can't imagine what his family and friends are going through right now. :cry:

Om a happier note, thank you @ninemillykitty for the album and for the kind note!  Seriously, so cool.  You rock.

• Like 2

image.jpeg

#Teamserioussituation.

image.jpeg

#Teamunwashed

"We'd started out as a garage band and it became like a huge band, which was fine. But everything was so magnified, drug addictions, personalities, it just became too much."

#Teamexcessivepartying.

Edited by Archtop

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What's the stupid fucking thing even in aid of?! 

Like, you mean, what's it for / what's the point?  I have no idea.  But it BEYOND pisses me off.  And I know I'm biased.  I know I'm an Izzy chick.  But you can't just erase him (or Steven) from the f'n band!!!

Am I overreacting?  Bc I don't feel like I'm overreacting.  But if I am, y'all can tell me. I can take it.  Maybe. :unsure: 

8 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Like, you mean, what's it for / what's the point?  I have no idea.  But it BEYOND pisses me off.  And I know I'm biased.  I know I'm an Izzy chick.  But you can't just erase him (or Steven) from the f'n band!!!

Am I overreacting?  Bc I don't feel like I'm overreacting.  But if I am, y'all can tell me. I can take it.  Maybe. :unsure: 

No, because it pissed me right off when I saw it and I suppose you can say I'm an Axlite or whatever it is. It's a piece of shit with no point at all. Then I calmed down and think to myself that it's probably some clueless dipstick like Fernandos idea, not the guys themselves, but still, there's gonna be more of this shite to deal with coming up with Nando in charge :max:

Totally disrespectful to Izzy and Steven.

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2

The video is absolutely disrespectful and ridiculous. Seriously, erasing especially Steven and Izzy from the band's history??? It's a fucking despicable move and i really hope the other three are not aware of this cause if they are... well, I've seen it all with this band so. But I'd find it especially disgusting from Dufflanders. He's been around all his life saying how much Izzy meant to him, how good of a friend he was, mentor, blablabla...how Izzy was the main force of the band and how without him would have not been GnR. When you think things couldn't get more lame than the bouquet incident this band never fails to surprise me. :facepalm:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

The video is absolutely disrespectful and ridiculous. Seriously, erasing especially Steven and Izzy from the band's history??? It's a fucking despicable move and i really hope the other three are not aware of this cause if they are... well, I've seen it all with this band so. But I'd find it especially disgusting from Dufflanders. He's been around all his life saying how much Izzy meant to him, how good of a friend he was, mentor, blablabla...how Izzy was the main force of the band and how without him would have not been GnR. When you think things couldn't get more lame than the bouquet incident this band never fails to surprise me. :facepalm:

The Darkside of The Flanders