GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

9 hours ago, Gabrielaerojas said:

Prolly getting ready to celebrate Xmas with Ashba... :smiley-confused2:

PS: going to have fun referencing thta guitar player y’all love so much :awesomeface:

You're torturing us. TORTURING!!!

8 hours ago, Gabrielaerojas said:
7 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

The interview that he made for AC/DC in BBC radio last year....Oh God what a lovely voice.

A deep baritone with an awesome resonance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9nfC-YR9B4

I love Axl's deep bedroom voice, but as he's gotten older it's gotten higher. We don't know all the voice troubles he's had over the years, maybe that's why his speaking voice has changed so much. Usually, it's the other way around, in that voices usually get deeper as men age. BUT he can put it 'on' when he wants to, it's just not his natural speaking voice, anymore. 

Edited by Mararoyce

17 minutes ago, Mararoyce said:

You're torturing us. TORTURING!!!

I love Axl's deep bedroom voice, but as he's gotten older it's gotten higher. We don't know all the voice troubles he's had over the years, maybe that's why his speaking voice has changed so much. Usually, it's the other way around, in that voices usually get deeper as men age. BUT he can put it 'on' when he wants to, it's just not his natural speaking voice, anymore. 

I kinda like Fortus, tbh. His smile is very nice tho... :shocked:

3 minutes ago, Gabrielaerojas said:

What is WT? Sorry, but I’m horrible with acronyms. Swear to God that when I started reading the threads thought TB stood for “tuberculosis” :facepalm:

Are you a GN'R fan for real or here just trying to get material for your journalism stuff?

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Mararoyce said:

Tracii Guns posted a pic with Erin & another girl 'Girls just want to have fun ' on his IG account. He's been in Atlanta lately, pic of Everly brother's guitar, Erin IG-ing him. What's going on there?

I cant find that pic... did he remove it? :question:

Plus, Erin just checked in Hollywood Hills so it makes no sense.

8 minutes ago, Gabrielaerojas said:

LOL yes, I am a GNR fan just not as hard core.

sorry if I sound ignorant. Im just a regular fan

That's odd. Usually fans like that do not sign up forums like this and much less end up on this thread.

4 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

The way her and Tracii are acting on IG, you'd think they were in some sort of relationship.

Yeah but someone said there was a pic of them together and so far we had not seen one. Now i went to check on Tracii's IG and there's nothing :shrugs:

22 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I cant find that pic... did he remove it? :question:

Plus, Erin just checked in Hollywood Hills so it makes no sense.

I couldn't find it either :shrugs:

But they are interacting a lot...at first I thought he was married but then I read the last comment on this picture and it's confused me a bit :unsure: 

1 minute ago, solstar said:

But they are interacting a lot...at first I thought he was married but then I read the last comment on this picture and it's confused me a bit :unsure: 

Tracii needs to make up his mind if he's married, single, or dating someone else. Isn't that how rumors get started?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, solstar said:

Oh yeah I remember reading that comment! Found it utterly rude to talk to him like that.

Truth is aside this picture of his wife?... there is nothing else about her, only pics of the child.

I dont follow Tracii on FB so I dont know whats going on.

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Oh yeah I remember reading that comment! Found it utterly rude to talk to him like that.

Truth is aside this picture of his wife?... there is nothing else about her, only pics of the child.

I dont follow Tracii on FB so I dont know whats going on.

Yeah, me neither. But that person seems to do - he/she comments like on every picture.

5 minutes ago, solstar said:

Yeah, me neither. But that person seems to do - he/she comments like on every picture.

Oh, I had not noticed. Neither do I follow Tracii on IG :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I wish Slash was president. Can you imagine how awesome that would be?

Why? :question:

He'd be president of the USA, in that case.

Not my country. I don't care. LOL.

Though we are in serious need of a good president here. We are heading to disaster each day more, with the demon we have right now :facepalm:

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

President Slash: "..." *breaks bottle of Jack Daniels over Kim Jung Un's head* :lol:

I don't think I've heard that before, about Argentina. I just know Venezuela is in deep shit.

He should do that over Trump's head.

Of course you havent heard about Argentina before because we were fine until this Trump minion took over 2 years ago.

View Forbes' top 10 highest-paid musicians of 2017 below:

1. Diddy ($130 M)
2. Beyoncé ($105 M)
3. Drake ($94 M)
4. The Weeknd ($92 M)
5. Coldplay ($88 M)
6. Guns N’ Roses ($84 M)
7. Justin Bieber ($83.5 M)
8. Bruce Springsteen ($75 M)
9. Adele ($69 M)
10. Metallica ($66.5 M)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

So is he sucking up to Trump somehow instead of looking after Argentina's interests?

NZ has been doing that for at least the last 9 years. But we just had a change of leadership so hopefully that will change. I doubt it though.

Exactly.

In his desperation to get international  investments for the country he has followed and executed every order Trump and the IMF instructed him to do. All shit aimed to destroy the people and save the big fishes ass.