GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

12 minutes ago, triad said:

Yes, aaaaaand, there's this.  Nice moon emoji in the comments.  :ph34r:

Capture moon.JPG

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

:wow:

And WTF that PamfromStoke, friend of Slash, also comments in Tracii's IG?? :rofl-lol:

Dude, what are we seeing here? The funniest soap opera in a long long time!!

Im sure these two know we are going nuts over this shit and they do it on purpose :lol:

*hi Erin* *hi Tracii* *hi Erin* *Where's Erin?* *hi Erin!!*

😍😍😘😘😍😍

YES! They joke about elephant love a lot too. Although I don't know what that could mean :wacko:

I think it's safe to say that something is going on between them. There are some pics posted from Atlanta in Tracii's IG. Tbh I like Tracii for Erin. He seems to be sweet and also has aged really well.

Ahh, and also, classlessact liked Erin's old pic in Tracii's IG. :lol:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Tracii and Erin are messing with the Women's Thread. lol. It's such a childich behaviour really. Alluring comments all about each other, not giving anything away, giggling between the lines so to speak. It's cute and also putting me off in a way. Whatever they're doing. I need more popcorn for this. I wonder if Axl already knows about their instaffair :D 

INSTAFFAIR!! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

So fucking genius of you :lol:

Yeah, seems childish but cute and funny for the most part. I really want to know how TB is handling such a provocation, intimidation, crossing of bounderies, cut the Internet of baby Axl? :rofl-lol:

16 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Never can get over the fact how incredibly beautiful Erin is - at the age of 50. That is she'd be beautiful if she was just 25 now too. I also like her better now than on those fotos when she actually was 20 or 25. 

Yeah, she's fucking aye. Also, so much better (in every sense) than all the Z-list "models" that hang around Axl since the NITL tour started.

8 minutes ago, solstar said:

YES! They joke about elephant love a lot too. Although I don't know what that could mean :wacko:

I know what it means but I'm not sure I should say? :ph34r:

Nothing bad though. It's related to Buddhism.

9 minutes ago, solstar said:

I think it's safe to say that something is going on between them. There are some pics posted from Atlanta in Tracii's IG. Tbh I like Tracii for Erin. He seems to be sweet and also has aged really well.

Ahh, and also, classlessact liked Erin's old pic in Tracii's IG. :lol:

Yeah, he seems nice.... I never knew much about him, just that he played with Axl before GN'R.

WHAT? CLASSLESSACT TOO?? :wow:

bahahahahhaahhaaaa :rofl-lol:

This is a TRUE SLASH AND THE CONSPIRATORS big pantomime :lol:

:slash:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

INSTAFFAIR!! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

So fucking genius of you :lol:

Yeah, seems childish but cute and funny for the most part. I really want to know how TB is handling such a provocation, intimidation, crossing of bounderies, cut the Internet of baby Axl? :rofl-lol:

Yeah, she's fucking aye. Also, so much better (in every sense) than all the Z-list "models" that hang around Axl since the NITL tour started.

Yeah, he seems nice.... I never knew much about him, just that he played with Axl before GN'R.

WHAT? CLASSLESSACT TOO?? :wow:

bahahahahhaahhaaaa :rofl-lol:

This is a TRUE SLASH AND THE CONSPIRATORS big pantomime :lol:

:slash:

:popcorn: 

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I also find them cute. I may be naive but I don't think they do it to "provoke" Axl - Tracii seems to be genuinely interested in her. I mean, he's constantly posting stuff related to her or commenting on her IG.

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Why not?? I'm intrigued now :lol:

14 minutes ago, solstar said:

I also find them cute. I may be naive but I don't think they do it to "provoke" Axl - Tracii seems to be genuinely interested in her. I mean, he's constantly posting stuff related to her or commenting on her IG.

I know... I know what you mean and I'm kind of joking too when I say that. It's just that when you think of the history, their history, I feel a bit bad for Axl :unsure:

I mean, it makes no sense at all, they are all totally free people (well I hope Tracii is :ph34r:) and they are grown ups so they can do whatever they want but... there's that but that comes to my mind. Even though I'm pretty aware Tracii was never a friend of Axl, right? He doesn't owe him any loyalty whatsoever... but there is that jealous Axl who holds grudges and... I can't help feeling bad for him, for what Erin represents in his life and his songs. :shrugs:

Im sorry I'm not being much rational ATM, lol :smiley-confused2:

14 minutes ago, solstar said:

Why not?? I'm intrigued now :lol:

Don't know. The elephant is always present in Buddist imagery. Not really sure what it means but she likes it and it is part of her spiritual being.

Edited by killuridols

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I know... I know what you mean and I'm kind of joking too when I say that. It's just that when you think of the history, their history, I feel a bit bad for Axl :unsure:

I mean, it makes no sense at all, they are all totally free people (well I hope Tracii is :ph34r:) and they are grown ups so they can do whatever they want but... there's that but that comes to my mind. Even though I'm pretty aware Tracii was never a friend of Axl, right? He doesn't owe him any loyalty whatsoever... but there is that jealous Axl who holds grudges and... I can't help feeling bad for him, for what Erin represents in his life and his songs. :shrugs:

Im sorry I'm being not much rational, lol :smiley-confused2:

Yeah, I know what you mean - Axl will probably hate this! But they are so cute that I can't help feel happy for them.

I mean, I think he's sending her videos of him playing songs on his guitar for her (she's posted some on her IG). That is really sweet! :wub:

And I also think they are spending Christmas together :ph34r:

Don't know. The elephant is always present in Buddist imagery. Not really sure what it means but she likes it and it is part of her spiritual being.

Ok, I see. Now he likes it too apparently. :lol:

Edited by solstar

1 minute ago, solstar said:

Yeah, I know what you mean - Axl will probably hate this! But they are so cute that I can't help feel happy for them.

I mean, I think he's sending her videos of him playing songs on his guitar for her (she's posted some on her IG). That is really sweet! :wub:

Holy Molly! Yeah, I've seen but not sure what those videos meant.

He is a romantic man... I am going nuts over this!! :rofl-lol:

Damn it ... Can't wait for the Xmas episode then!!! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

5 minutes ago, solstar said:

She's got that power. Black magic woman :heart:

28 minutes ago, solstar said:

OMG!!! :wub::wub::wub: This is getting cuter by the second! THEY DO? Ok, I don't feel bad for Axl anymore. I wish them happiness and love. Always liked Tracii anyway. :lol:

22 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Holy Molly! Yeah, I've seen but not sure what those videos meant.

He is a romantic man... I am going nuts over this!! :rofl-lol:

Damn it ... Can't wait for the Xmas episode then!!! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

She's got that power. Black magic woman :heart:

Me too!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: 

#TeamInstaffair :lol:

Edited by Tori72

7 hours ago, solstar said:

I couldn't find it either :shrugs:

But they are interacting a lot...at first I thought he was married but then I read the last comment on this picture and it's confused me a bit :unsure: 

There's this comment though:

image.jpg.8e0943a980711f153b94aa711a0d88df.jpg

And I went to nosey through his Facebook and there are loads of pics of her on there but no so many after about June time, then he may have been on tour, though. 

Also had a listen to some LA Guns whilst I was there lol 

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

And I went to nosey through his Facebook and there are loads of pics of her on there but no so many after about June time, then he may have been on tour, though. 

This is confusing. What are they doing? What does his wife might think about it? Weird. Or they're separated since June? Hm... 

14 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

I wish. This country went downhill fairly fast after that orange piece of food got elected.

Slash was on the Hill for holiday party thrown by one of the Congressional Caucuses that handles issues including the arts. I don't think he went to the White House but, if he did, it would probably have been a VIP tour of the West Wing which is typically conducted after the President leaves for the day.

Slash for President. Lol, he is too sane to want that! 

In other news, has anyone else per-ordered the new Walking Papers release??? Yes, Duff fan here.

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Me too!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: 

#TeamInstaffair :lol:

Loooooooool :headbang: 

What's wrong with us? :lol:

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I read that one too. None of this makes sense unless they broke up not so long ago. Does his FB state he is single?

I read that one too. None of this makes sense unless they broke up not so long ago. Does his FB state he is single?

Doesn't say from what I can see. 

He must've recently split up with his wife. I can't imagine he would flirt like that otherwise. 

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

You're asking that only now??? :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: We're all insane. :lol:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He must've recently split up with his wife. I can't imagine he would flirt like that otherwise. 

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Yeah. I hope so, lol.

Girls! I'd feel so bad if he was still married and all and flirting heavily like that in public. :facepalm:

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Good find! So he is married :o

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

This is confusing. What are they doing? What does his wife might think about it? Weird. Or they're separated since June? Hm... 

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Maybe they split up around the time he was supposed to come to SA? He said he cancelled the tour because of "a personal issue". :unsure:

Look at this video he's posted recently

See the hashtag BMW 🖤 ?? = Black Magic Woman! :awesomeface:

• Like 1