Listen to this: IRONTOM

KeyserSoze

So I figured I'd start this thread for those looking for new music! 

IRONTOM recently just released their first full length album and I think at least one person would love to hear this.

Irontom is like a combination of your favorite 70's rock band mixed in with some new-age indie rock type shit. 

This new album has extremely catchy choruses especially on songs like "Live Like This", "Be Bold Like Elijah" and "Not In Front Of My Eyes." I've actually caught myself singing these songs in the past week that the album has been released and had to come listen to the whole album over again. Its just that good in my opinion. 

Irontom is influenced by every and anything. Guitarist Zach Irons is son of drumming great Jack Irons, and is influenced heavily by Frusciante, plays guitar left-handed even though he is right handed, and somehow manages to play in both IRONTOM and AWOLNATION. 

Speaking of which, for those of you who have seen AWOL on the road in the past couple of years, you may have seen IRONTOM opening for them if you got to the venue early enough. Since then, AWOLNATION mastermind Aaron Bruno (my profile picture :P) has not only helped them come into their own as a band, but completely produced this new album. Aaron even leant his voice to a verse on the last song "Old and New Songs." 

I honestly think this band could be the next big thing on rock-radio which they are already kinda making waves in. They are currently on the road supporting the CHILI PEPPERS of all bands. (Obviously i know Zachs dad got them an in, but still, that is major for a band with one album and a couple of EPs) They are literally driving across the country and living in a short bus. 6 people living in a SHORT bus! They are a wacky group of dudes who like to have fun with life so they don't drive each other completely insane. Check out their social media pages to see what i mean: 

https://www.instagram.com/irontomband/

https://twitter.com/IrontomBand

And add them on snapchat if you have that! their updates are fucking great: @irontomband

anyway, on to the album:

what do you guys think? If you like it, check out some of their older songs including a cover of the Gorillaz "Feel Good Inc." Or maybe some live videos: 

• Like 2