Set times for other EU shows?

Yeah, I know there's a specific topic for the Nijmegen show, but its not really active so just opening this one, as its a more generic question.

I just received an email from Mojo (the local LiveNation subsidiary here in the Netherlands) about the settimes for Wednesday's show. Friday they emailed GNR would play 20:15 - 23:00 (so 2 hours and 45 mins). Today they emailed that due to the show length the schedule has been updated. GNR are now slated to play from 19:30 - 23:00, a whopping 3 and a half hours (!).

So I'm wondering, since its the last Euro show (yeah, I know there's Israel, but even though they compete in the Eurovision Song Festival and play in the European Champions League it still isnt Europe according to my world map) are we going to get any surprises? As said earlier in the Nijmegen topic, Angus lives about an hour away from Nijmegen (in Aalten, NL), and did a surprise appearance in Dusseldorf.

To get back to the title of this topic; I'm wondering what other promotors communicated as set times, and if this is really 'out of the ordinary', or the band / management just likes to have some flexibility in those set times.

Complete set times for those wondering:

15.30u - Terrein open (gates open)
17.30u - Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown
18.00u - Pauze/Changeover
18.15u - Biffy Clyro
19.00u - Pauze/changeover
19.30u - Guns N' Roses
23.00u - Verwacht einde (expected end time)

They were supposed to be on from 8 to 11:30. They did Whole Lotta Rosie. If Angus had been there, he could've just joined. I don't expect anything wildly different in Holland. Angus could always turn up of course.

Just now, GNRmello77 said:

It's a great new normal tho :D we didn't pay the high ticket prices for a one and a half hour show, and with this band a show can never be long enough!

Yeah, I had friends whining about the prices, especially for Golden Circle. If they really play 3h15 - 3h30m its actually cheaper per minute then some of the other shows we went to and were 80-90 euros :D

1 minute ago, LovelessNL said:

Yeah, I had friends whining about the prices, especially for Golden Circle. If they really play 3h15 - 3h30m its actually cheaper per minute then some of the other shows we went to and were 80-90 euros :D

True thing! I saw Aerosmith on the 20th of June in Germany paid 107 euro's (not GA) and they only played one and a half hour