1991 UK Documentary

8 minutes ago, WindsorBoy147 said:

Yes mate going on the adverts I think it was screened in September 1992 as they advertising Football Italia match on the Sunday

Lol, at least the live one was ad free plus i was excited because it was only about a week before i saw them at Wembley so i had a idea of what to expect :lol:

• Like 1

it had to be September or after as I was in secondary school, and living in Ireland our gaff didn't have the English channels at this point so I had 2 friends record it for me in case one of them fucked up :D I watched that video over and over.... No Aerosmith, but yes to Lenny. It was DEFINITELY broadcast on a Friday night, i remember that for certain as I had to wait till Monday to get the VHS off my buddies.... :) 

The other thing i can remember about that broadcast was some tyre manufacturer was using "Venus in Furs" by the velvet underground as the soundtrack to their ad. It was the first time I had heard the velvet underground. Man things were different then! I remember going to my uncle and asking him who the fuck sang this song "I could sleep a thousand years" (He knew) 

Now hold your phone to the screen and it will retrieve everything you need to know about band or artist....... 

Edited by Powderfinger
  • Like 1

On 12/5/2017 at 10:46 PM, sidman69 said:

Not sure if you guys have seen this but this apparently aired in the UK in 1991. Can't seem to find the full version of it 

I've never seen it, thanks. Hope you find the rest.. Slash was faaahhhked up during that last interview.