Brent Fitz\Gene Simmons

Tom-Ass

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I saw Gene's band last year and Brent was brilliant as always. Talked to him after the show and he mentioned how Gene told him he didn't need to play Peter's original parts, he could do his own thing and Brent was like "no, I WANT to play his way". He's a huge fan and he understands the concept of serving the songs, unlike a certain Frank and a certain Richard...

Did you already see them, @Tom-Ass?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I saw Gene's band last year and Brent was brilliant as always. Talked to him after the show and he mentioned how Gene told him he didn't need to play Peter's original parts, he could do his own thing and Brent was like "no, I WANT to play his way". He's a huge fan and he understands the concept of serving the songs, unlike a certain Frank and a certain Richard...

Did you already see them, @Tom-Ass?

I did go. It was awesome.. Gene was super cool and made the show feel personal. .. I feel like he gets a bad rap..

This was a great part of the show. Gene had a Blind 22 year old fan onstage to sing Dr. Love.. Good stuff

• Like 2

Gene and the rest of KISS seem like total assholes to me, but I can't help but be a KISS fan! 

I'd go see Gene's band if it was close and super cheap, I'd especially go if Ace showed up (despite how terrible he is playing right now)

Its awesome Brent is on drums, he's one of the best just all out rock n' roll drummers around 

17 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Gene and the rest of KISS seem like total assholes to me, but I can't help but be a KISS fan! 

I'd go see Gene's band if it was close and super cheap, I'd especially go if Ace showed up (despite how terrible he is playing right now)

Its awesome Brent is on drums, he's one of the best just all out rock n' roll drummers around 

I think Paul is a total asshole but I think Gene just comes off wrong for some reason.. Anyway, if the show comes near you, definitely go.. Super cool experience and very fan interactive..  Along with Brian singing "I love It Loud", Gene had a bunch of girls onstage for "Do You Love Me", a bunch of dudes up there for "I love It Loud" and a bunch of random people up there for "Rock N' Roll all Nite".  The band was super tight too.