Am I the only one? PCD (Post-Concert Depression) Anyone?

Axwan

18 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Still would have loved to have seen the godfather even though he was knackered by then. Absolute legend. Supporting the Chilli Peppers!! They should be supporting him!

Bo Diddley opened for The Clash once.  Said their music was a load of fuckin' racket :lol:

29 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I saw Red Hot Chilli Peppers at Millenium Stadium years ago because James Brown was supporting them. At one point during chilli peppers they did a 10 minute bass guitar solo I shit you not. Then followed guitar solos, drum solos, at one point during all this wanking each other off the singer, (on stage now mind with 70000 punters bored shitless) phoned his mate back in America!! held up the phone so he could hear it all. A load of fucking bollocks and James Brown wasn't much better as it was just before he died so they basically wheeled him out, propped him up played a backing track and fucked off.

I quite like The Chilli Peppers, I'd go even if it was just them, whatever else you might say about em they do put on a show and play their fuckin' bollocks off.  Earlier incarnations moreso.

7 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Bo Diddley opened for The Clash once.  Said their music was a load of fuckin' racket :lol:

I quite like The Chilli Peppers, I'd go even if it was just them, whatever else you might say about em they do put on a show and play their fuckin' bollocks off.  Earlier incarnations moreso.

When the bollocks come off is when the music starts to suffer. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

When the bollocks come off is when the music starts to suffer. 

They should put that in the Rock Star Handbook, thats damn near poetry that is, 'when the bollocks come off is when the music starts to suffer', I dunno if its the skunk but that sounded profound :lol: