Futures bodyguard gets knocked the fuck out

Len Cnut

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

He did another thing called To Stay Alive: A Method in conjuction with Michel Houllebecq (i can't spell his name) but I couldn't understand most of it cuz it was all in Dutch and I didn't have subtitles.  Or mostly in Dutch anyway.  I still watched it throughout, such is my love for Iggy Pop. 

Come to think of it, there have been many tv programmes and documentaries about Iggy on Dutch TV. You've probably seen this one, but it's kinda cool where he's just walking through NYC with Bram van Splunteren. Bram made a lot of cool documentaries in the 80's and 90's about musicians and the alternative scene, also the infamous John Frusciante interview at his home in 1994.

13 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Come to think of it, there have been many tv programmes and documentaries about Iggy on Dutch TV. You've probably seen this one, but it's kinda cool where he's just walking through NYC with Bram van Splunteren. Bram made a lot of cool documentaries in the 80's and 90's about musicians and the alternative scene, also the infamous John Frusciante interview at his home in 1994.

Yeah, I seen that one, its pretty cool.  I've seen the Frusciante interview too.  There's another thing, that I think might have been Dutch backed or financed or Dutch in origin which was called 'Jesus?  This is Iggy'.

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, I seen that one, its pretty cool.  I've seen the Frusciante interview too.  There's another thing, that I think might have been Dutch backed or financed or Dutch in origin which was called 'Jesus?  This is Iggy'.

I don't know that one, but I know he was a guest on ''Wintergasten'', where he was being interviewed for a long time at his home and he gets to show his favourite TV fragments and talk about them. I missed that one when it was on and I haven't been able to find it online anymore.

13 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I don't know that one, but I know he was a guest on ''Wintergasten'', where he was being interviewed for a long time at his home and he gets to show his favourite TV fragments and talk about them. I missed that one when it was on and I haven't been able to find it online anymore.

Oh shit, y'know what, I think I saw like a clip of that where he's showing like a framed pic of his old man and his mum on the mantlepiece but it was dubbed over in Dutch.  You need to teach me that Dutch shit man, it'll make life so much easier in the long run :lol:  I been searching for the full thing of that for ages.  Or did i find it and find it was all dubbed in Dutch?  I think it was a case of the latter. 

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You need to teach me that Dutch shit man, it'll make life so much easier in the long run :lol: 

cunt=kut

And we use that word for ''shit'' or ''damn'', it's no big deal, so there you go, lesson number one, that's probably all you need to know anyway... hahaha.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Pronounced exactly like the English cut?

No, it's almost like "Kurt''.

I actually googled it, the first two audio files are correct, the third one is hilarious to me, I've never heard anyone pronounce it like that, or perhaps it's with a Belgian accent... https://nl.forvo.com/word/kut/

This is kinda funny though, what are people thinking? I'm going to record a swear word and upload the file so that that everyone knows how to pronounce it correctly? .