Chinese Democracy Review Podcast

If anyone is so inclined, please feel free to check out this episode of my podcast, where it’s myself (hardcore fan,) another semi hardcore fan, and a fan of strictly the Appetite stuff, as we go over CD track by track, and throw little bits of knowledge and stories out there as we go.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/42154969

• Like 2

Your man saying "If Anything Goes was on Chinese Democracy, it'd be the lead single" caused me to have a mild stroke. Rating The Blues 4/10 too, absolutely mental. Curious to see what they make of There Was A Time and IRS, particularly from your man who seems to like standard hard rock. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

There Was A Time, 3/10. He has rated both Shacklers and If The World higher. He must’ve used the album as a coaster instead of listening to it 😂 Will save the rest for this evening but interesting hearing different opinions on it. I’ll check out some of your other episodes too!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dean said:

There Was A Time, 3/10. He has rated both Shacklers and If The World higher. He must’ve used the album as a coaster instead of listening to it 😂 Will save the rest for this evening but interesting hearing different opinions on it. I’ll check out some of your other episodes too!

Thanks very much! Yeah some of the opinions were difficult to swallow, but it was still fun to hear the differing opinions.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JAxlMorrison said:

Thanks very much! Yeah some of the opinions were difficult to swallow, but it was still fun to hear the differing opinions.

I actually ended up sitting through the full thing, I was about to pause it when the other fella mentioned that TWAT was in fact a 2/10 to him haha, I had to sit through it all. That's the beauty of a platform like that, folks from different walks of life, different tastes and just seeing what happens. I really enjoyed it despite not agreeing with 95% of what they were saying, but unfortunately, they sound exactly like a few of my friends haha. Great job man, looking forward to diving into more, pleasantly surprised to see a lot of Wrestling content, though with a name like Creative Control I should have known!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dean said:

I actually ended up sitting through the full thing, I was about to pause it when the other fella mentioned that TWAT was in fact a 2/10 to him haha, I had to sit through it all. That's the beauty of a platform like that, folks from different walks of life, different tastes and just seeing what happens. I really enjoyed it despite not agreeing with 95% of what they were saying, but unfortunately, they sound exactly like a few of my friends haha. Great job man, looking forward to diving into more, pleasantly surprised to see a lot of Wrestling content, though with a name like Creative Control I should have known!!!

Cool, thanks very much for checking it out, and possibly checking other eps out. It started as mostly wrestling, but I tried to branch out more last year. Unfortunately the CC show has taken a backseat to two other shows I do, with Konnan and Raven of WCW and ECW fame. But it’s always there when I wanna go back to it. 

• Like 1