Dawn Wells (Maryann)

The cute actress Dawn Wells who played Maryann on Gilligan's Island has passed away due to Covid 19. She was 82 and still looked as cute as ever!

She sometimes would talk to Svengooie during his show since both those shows are on METV.

I feel bad. I watched the reruns with my mom since she's loved the show as a kid. The only remained actor from the show is now Tina Louise who played Ginger. she never repeated her role in any of the Gilligan movies. Oh well.

Dawn had appeared on some soap operas too and continued acting. She will be missed. But there's always reruns.

• Wow 1

I yeah, I saw that movie too. They actually made a remake of that movie too. It was weird since they never caught that guy.

Yeah, I love watching those old 60's shows with my parents. They are still on "METV" and I watch them every chance I get. I know even though they never got off that damn island, except in a movie or two, it is just a show that makes you laugh and smile.

I've seen her in pictures recently and she still looked great for 82. Maybe because she was such a nice person.