What is this early Axl song? Part 2

I asked here about this song, wanting to know the name of it. Modders come, laugh, say "lol it's not axl" and lock my topic.

Is this how we behave on this forum? I will ask this question again, maybe I will get more reasonable answers this time.

I think that this song here that I linked is sung by Axl Rose, I have listened to lot of impersonations and I am almost certain its Axl singing, if you are so sure it's fake, please tell me name of it, or move it to the relevant section of forum, but don't delete the post.

Edited by Powerage5
Link removed

9 minutes ago, Crashey said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdpRevHg7UI

I asked here about this song, wanting to know the name of it. Modders come, laugh, say "lol it's not axl" and lock my topic.

Is this how we behave on this forum? I will ask this question again, maybe I will get more reasonable answers this time.

I think that this song here that I linked is sung by Axl Rose, I have listened to lot of impersonations and I am almost certain its Axl singing, if you are so sure it's fake, please tell me name of it, or move it to the relevant section of forum, but don't delete the post.

It was me who laughed at you and I'm not a mod :)

I, along with others, laughed at you because you claimed Axl is singing when it's obviously not Axl. 

The mods probably locked your topic for the reason above. 

• GNFNR 2

This is not Axl.  There are other ways for you to find out who sings.

I locked this one and that one because it’s clearly fake.  I also never laughed.

opening a new thread doesn’t change that it isn’t real.

• Like 1