Steven Adler To Release Art Collection Built From ‘Lies' Album

20 hours ago, Cosmo said:

I personally think it's kinda sad that more than 30 years after releasing an album and an EP (even if one of them was groundbreaking) with these other four guys who kicked him out of the band and barely even acknowledge him anymore, Steven still won't move on. It's always about AFD with him. Therapy would do him good. No joke. Like man... the moment you set in stone that your best years are behind you, that's it. And he did it so early :(

I kind of emphasize with Steven. I had nice conversations with a Poster(I'll call him Tommy) on the old IMDB Message boards about Get Him To The Greek Movie and I thought we were Friends. He soon stopped visiting GHTTG Board and I assumed he just lost interest in the movie and didn't really think anything of it. On the WWE Raw board, I was being ragged and dragged and Tommy   came to WWE Raw board and I thought," Tommy is going to dig into my Attackers asses for attacking me! He's going to stand up for me!" 😀 

Instead, Tommy said something like,"I don't blame you guys one bit for ragging and dragging Karice. Karice had a creepy obsession with the Get Him To The Greek movie. I didn't like her creepy obsession with it. She and I had nice conversations before I realized she had a creepy obsession. Her creepy obsession with the movie started to turn me off the movie itself and I stopped visiting." I(Karice) was stunned and hurt  that Tommy, who I thought was my friend turned on me.

This was in 2010 and I'm STILL upset , 13 years later about Tommy turning on me, and we didn't even know each other in the real world, just on message boards on the internet,(Tommy most likely forgot about me way back in 2010) so I emphasize with Steven still being hurt that his real world Friends FIRED him about 32 years ago from a job he truly loved and barely acknowledged him after that. 😩

Edited by Karice
  • Confused 1